Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > Archived - MOC WEB SITE & COMPUTER TECH HELP > Archived MOC Geek Squad
Click Here to Login

Old 09-22-2005, 06:24 AM   #1
drhowell
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3628
Topic Subject window?

I notice that when I have selected all forums and then a particular forum. When I pause my pointer over the Topic another brief window appears with the first few comments of the topic. Very Handy when scanning.

But if I select current topics and pause over the Topic the window does not appear?

Is this something that can be added when you scan current topics?

Just curious, it is handy but can live without it if it is difficult to add.

drhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 12:20 PM   #2
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
Hi Don,
The popup thing works for me on all of the topics. That is if I understand what you're saying. Sometimes I seem to miss the point of what is being said.

HamRad
HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 04:17 PM   #3
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Mine works the same way Don's does. But I very rarely choose all forums so haven't really given it much thought.
Happy trails....................
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 06:57 PM   #4
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
OK. Now I get it. Maybe it's because they are current topics and it is assumed you will look at the posts. I don't know. I just read the posts when I go to the active posts. Don't know how hard it would be for ForumCo to program such a process. How badly do you want it or how important to the overall process of the MOC do you think it is?

Sorry to be so dense with this stuff.

HamRad
HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 03:29 AM   #5
drhowell
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3628
Its not a big issue at all. I just happened to notice it wasn't working when I was scanning active topics and thought it had been turned off on the entire forum. Then I noticed it was working again when looking at all topics? It is a handy reminder about the thread and the original topic that started it. But I can live with it or without it. I just enjoy MOC the way it is.
drhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 09:33 AM   #6
RonS
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1316
My vote is for adding the popup thing to the Active Topics.
RonS is offline   Reply With Quote