Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Let Us Entertain You
Click Here to Login

Old 02-01-2007, 04:00 AM   #21
bsmeaton
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6109
Bill,

Here is a link to pics I took of the LCD TV and cabinet. I believe they just used a base pedestal to mount it. The original base was stored under the bed.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...85&uid=6528899

Brad

bsmeaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 04:17 AM   #22
bsmeaton
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6109
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by bsmeaton

QUESTION:
Can I receive HDTV on my Winegard satellite dish?

ANSWER:
For Dish Network customers the answer is, YES! Dish Network and DirecTV both use the 110° satellite for HDTV programming. However, DirecTV requires a special LNBF that will not work with your Winegard satellite to receive this programming. Dish Network uses the LNBF for their HDTV programming, this LNBF comes with the Winegard dish.
Mark - Dish changed all of the rules this month. They have moved HD programming to a new 3rd satellite that the Winegard antenna doesn't know about. Also changed the technology to the higher speed like Direct TV uses. I'm backing waaaaay up. Not even worried about the Monty yet, they are telling me my stick house HD goes offline shortly and I have to upgrade all of the recievers and antennas - at my cost of course. They are as bad as the cell phone folks.

Brad
bsmeaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 05:39 AM   #23
c5racer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #444
Think I would change providers and get new equipment free. Normally new customers get their equipment free, they like to sock it to their current customers.
c5racer is offline   Reply With Quote