Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HEY KEYSTONE! > What I'd like to say if...
Click Here to Login

Old 11-10-2006, 10:58 AM   #1
Sweetfire
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4483
Thanks Montana/Keystone

With all the complaints in this section I thought I'd say thanks instead. While at the Goshen Rally I brought our 2005, 3295RK in with a slideout awning problem. The service center was too busy to get me in before I had to leave but took down my owner info and put me in their computer. They told me to work thru my local dealer and they would send a replacement awning out even though I was 2 months past warranty (we had only used the Monty twice to that point). Well, true to their word the awning is here and will be installed next week. Thanks Montana, you guys rule.

Sweetfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 11:20 AM   #2
txkrumm
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5920
That is an awesome report. Those folks over at Keystone are a class act. We appreciate all their excellent customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!
txkrumm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 11:31 AM   #3
Craig A
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6228
I spoke to the local Montana factory rep yesterday at a small RV show in Tampa about the way the spare tire crank mounted on the frame with some flimsy metal straps. When I was checking the air in my spare, the crank tool woobled (eliptically) because of the lousy straps. I made several suggestions and he did seem interested in correcting the problem. I'll wait and see if he was really listening. Any one else have the same issue?
Craig A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 12:25 PM   #4
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Glad to hear that Keystone has come through for you! As Tara said, "Those folks over at Keystone are a class act."
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 07:22 PM   #5
MAMalody
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5972
I had the same problem with the spare. When I was in Neb. with a blowout and had to change the tire, I also had to hold the mounting for the screw lever so it would not bend and I could lower the tire. What a pain.
MAMalody is offline   Reply With Quote