Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Who, Where & When?
Click Here to Login

Old 06-22-2005, 05:55 PM   #1
Bob Pasternak
Montana Master

M.O.C. #800
Send a message via ICQ to Bob Pasternak
On the road...again:

Well, it's time to point the rid towards the house in the A. M. (6/23). We made the typical tourist's sojurn to the top of Pike's Peak today and that pretty well covers all we set out to do. I think we'll use US 40 (National Road) and portions of I-70 across to Effingham, then north to the house. Might stop in St. Louis for a while. We'll be looking for Montys as usual. Safe journeys everyone.

Bob Pasternak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 07:15 PM   #2
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
Glad you had a safe journey. Sorry we missed you in the Reno area. It would have been nice to see you again. Have a good trip on in to your home. You folks sure had a long trip.

We plan on doing Bryce very soon. Anything you can tell us that would help make the trip better? Will you be posting any pics of your trips?

Travel easy.... and see you on down the road.

HamRad
HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 01:51 AM   #3
Bob Pasternak
Montana Master

M.O.C. #800
Send a message via ICQ to Bob Pasternak
Mary Kay & Dennis: We didn't take a lot of pictures. Pictures cannot do the scenery justice. It is something you have to see to believe. We stayed in KOA, Bryce/Zion in Glendale, UT, about half way between Bryce and Zion so we could see both pretty easily. I'm not sure how you plan on going, but if it's from Bakersfield, I'd go over to Barstow and take I-15 up through Virgin River Gorge to Cedar City, UT. You can go over to 89 from there and then to Glendale. It has been a very good trip, but mostly anti-climactic since the fine get together at Shasta. That was the real good part for us. See you down the road.
Bob Pasternak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 05:45 AM   #4
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Bob, if you have time to stop overnight or for lunch/dinner/cup while passing through the Kansas City area, give us a holler. We're at Campus RV Park in Independence, MO, a suburb on the east side of KC. We're a couple miles north of I-70. If you're making time and can't stop, we understand that, too, and will catch you another time. Saturday we'll be at a granddaughter's birthday party but otherwise should be free.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 11:29 AM   #5
Bill and Ann
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1493
Bob: Did you get a chance to stop at Valley of Fire or Sedona?
Bill and Ann is offline   Reply With Quote