Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Repairs & Service
Click Here to Login

Old 06-14-2009, 07:38 PM   #1
Okie Guy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6054
New Roof

As some of you remember I had an incident with a tree twig a couple months ago. I had to have a full roof replacement.

I picked up my rig from Leisuretime RV in Oklahoma City on Friday and the roof looks FANTASTIC! All I had to do was drop it off and they did the rest. They even talked to Montana and have new graphics on the way to replace my peeling graphics. No charge for the graphics from Montana.

The only hickup is the wait on the ladder. The manufacture had shut down for a while during the downturn so it took them two weeks to locate a ladder at the factory. Its on the way and will be installed when the graphics arrive.

If your ever in Oklahoma and need some work done call Chad or Robert at the service department. They made a miserable experience for me much easier to deal with. I couldn't ask for better service or a better dealer!

Phil

Okie Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 07:56 PM   #2
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
Should we start calling you "George"? "ah, AH, ah, AH, ahhhhhhhhh..... Watch out for that Tree!"

Hee-Hee.

I'm glad it worked out for you!

Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 12:21 PM   #3
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Glad things are working well. Good report on your dealer, thanks.
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote