Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > THE TRADING POST A MOC MARKET PLACE > Trailers, Tow Vehicles & RV related items for Sale
Click Here to Login

Old 02-26-2008, 09:30 AM   #1
racerjoe
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7770
ADCO 5th wheel cover

I have a cover only used it one winter,fits 31-35ft 5th wheel trailers, has one very small tear,where rain gutter spout rubbed into it, can be repaired easily. Paid $379.00 for it thru camping world. will sell for $200.00 plus shipping. If any interest please e-mail me and I will check on shipping cost.
Also have a brand new add-a-room,will fit an 18ft awning. Front section slides into awning groove,has screens and storm windows,also has side skirt. You would need to add turn snaps onto side of camper to secure it. Was purchased for our last camper (fleetwood) and never used,and have not used it on our new one(Montana) at all.$150.00 plus shipping cost.

P.S. I am willing to negotiate a little on these. I would rather sell them then store them

I have just sold the add-a room, I still have the cover. Thanks to all that have looked.

I have sold the cover. thanks to all that looked.

racerjoe is offline   Reply With Quote