Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Old 10-10-2013, 03:35 PM   #1
dieselguy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3085
Weber Baby Q Flip Out Tables

I have a Baby Q and found you can order the flip out work tables (Weber# 6502) like the bigger models have for around $30 delivered to your door. Makes a great grill an even greater grill.
Can anyone tell me how to post a photo off Photobucket without the whole string of the photo showing and making the post too wide???

dieselguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 03:50 PM   #2
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Since the last "upgrade" of photobucket, there is a bunch of information that is not needed when the IMG code is copied. When you paste the string into the forum, delete the [ / URL ] after the IMG code and the entire string that is before [ IMG ]. Spaces added by me to keep the code from doing funny things. A pain in the rear, but I have not found a way around it yet.
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 04:14 PM   #3
BB_TX
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6433
When you open a picture in photobucket.com, there will be a box on the right side with the following "Links to share this photo". You should see 4 choices one of which is "Direct". Copy that link and paste it between the brackets after clicking on insert image. That will insert the photo with no additional editing.
BB_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 04:25 PM   #4
dieselguy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3085
Thanks Bingo and Bill ... geeze what an exercise in futility till just now
Old 10-10-2013, 04:32 PM   #5
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Cool Bill, I just learned something about photobucket and the MOC forum. To make it even simpler, you can go into your user settings (pull down menu beneath your user name in the right-hand menu) and specify the direct link to be included as part of the easy linking feature that also needs to be turned on. This will then show you the direct link code beneath the thumbnail views in photobucket. NICE!! Thanks Bill for the learning opportunity!!
Bingo
Old 10-10-2013, 05:09 PM   #6
Montana3800RE
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12821
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by dieselguy

I have a Baby Q and found you can order the flip out work tables (Weber# 6502) like the bigger models have for around $30 delivered to your door. Makes a great grill an even greater grill.
Can anyone tell me how to post a photo off Photobucket without the whole string of the photo showing and making the post too wide???
Thanks for the info, they are on order and on the way...Yipee...
Montana3800RE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 07:47 PM   #7
Trailer Trash 2
Montana Master

M.O.C. #639
Dieselguy what model number is the baby Q? I have the 220 papa Q I want to see about a small one for my sister.
I love my Q the best so far for me.

this is what I received from Photobucket about that very thing a while back.

Rosa (Photobucket Support)
Sep 04 03:56 pm (MDT)
Hi,
I'm terribly sorry for the delay!
The URL part of the IMG code is a redirect back to the site that was added recently. To have that portion of the code removed from your IMG links, go to your User Settings, then the Albums tab, and uncheck the box to "link back to albums". That will remove the URL redirect code from all of your IMG codes in your account.
Please note that it will not remove the redirect link from previously linked images. It only applies to images you link out after the change.
Thank you!
Trailer Trash 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 02:15 AM   #8
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
And, back into photobucket settings I go to make changes again. Thanks Don, still being willingly educated here! And after checking, I am back to one click copying and pasting!! Cool!!
Bingo

And now, back to our regularly scheduled thread!!

Old 10-11-2013, 02:37 AM   #9
dieselguy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3085
Don ... mine is a Q100 ... it's about 2 years old. There is a Q120 ... it's just a bit different, but still a smaller size. Although the cast ion grates on these Webers are coated, if you do an old Dutch Oven trick, it helps keep cooking residue off them. Clean the grates really good, lightly wipe cooking oil over the entire surface, then wipe off the excess, stick the grate in you oven on say 180 for about 30 minutes or just fire it up on propane on low for about the same time. This "seasons" the grate similar to any other cast iron cooking pot or pan.