Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > PREVIOUS ANNUAL MOC NORTH AMERICAN RALLIES > 2023 Annual North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

Old 08-13-2023, 07:47 PM   #1
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
North American Fall Rally Flag Retirement Ceremony

We will once again this year at the MOC North American Fall Rally be putting on the Flag Retirement Ceremony. This year we will be having a little change in the presenters. A local Boys Scouts of America troop will be putting on their version of the Flag Retirement Ceremony. This is a ceremony worth coming to and watching on just how our future leaders of America honor the disposal and retirement of our National Flag. We hope you will attend this Ceremony and back these Scouts.

The Ceremony will be Tuesday, September 12th from 6:45 - 7:30 PM in the campfire area of the Rally.

We are asking that if you have any American flags that are dirty, worn, torn or unusable and needing to be retired, please bring them along with you to the Rally and we will have a box to collect them at Registration when you pick up your Rally packet.

Thank you and hope to see you at the Flag Retirement Ceremony in support of the local Boy Scout Troop and to Honor our National Flags in their retirement of service to the USA.

If you have any questions concerning this event at the Rally please feel free to post them here on this thread or PM me and I'll try to answer them.

Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2023, 08:32 PM   #2
Lee-CI
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30262
Wouldn't miss this event for any reason Rondo.... Way too near and dear to my heart
Lee-CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 09:34 AM   #3
NCFischers
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8728
Send a message via Yahoo to NCFischers
I’m gathering my flags now.
NCFischers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 05:29 PM   #4
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
BUMP! This is just a reminder that if you have any torn, warn or damaged American Flags and would like to have them retired with dignity and honor bring them along with you to the North American Fall Rally and we will collect them at registration and they will be part of the Flag Retirement Ceremony to be held Tuesday evening, September 12th.

Thank you and see you in Goshen!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2023, 08:27 AM   #5
Our3231CK
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #20364
I've got a couple I'm bringing
Our3231CK is offline   Reply With Quote