Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC / Mid-Atlantic-Virginia Region
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2016, 03:07 AM   #1
Lilburn Peach

M.O.C. #17345
The 2016 Mid-Atlantic rally in Georgia is coming!

Update on Stone Mountain

There has been very few rigs registered and no one has volunteered for any activities so I have not planned any activities. If you like, I can give the ones who attend some suggestions for places to visit.
We have been on the road since May 20 and I want to sleep in my own bed so I have canceled my site. I only live 4 miles from the campground so I plan on day camping with the group.

Sites have been released to public

I am looking forward to the MOC Rally here in Stone Mountain Georgia - July 2016.

Stone Mountain Campground Phone # 770-498-5710 800-385-9807

**** The unclaimed sites will be released June 14, 2016. ****

The Rally for July 23-31, 2016 -- Attendees can stay 2 days before and after the rally at the rally rate. (35 sites in Orange Section being saved )
1- Linda & David Williams Site 93 -- Canceled
2- Ed & Darlene Spradlin Site 91 -- Canceled
3- scott-pati July 21-Aug 2, Site 87
4- MADEFOREACHOTHER July 23-30 Site 32 -- Canceled
5- Mark Vicki Allen Jul 23 Site 85

The nightly rental fee on Trail "C,E,F" would be $45 per night (regular $55). Each site has Water, Electric, Sewer, Cable and Wi-Fi. They also have a Charcoal Grill, Picnic Table and Fire Pit.

The sites are being held in the Wagon Master name -- Linda Williams. You are expected to call to claim your own site. When you call, please identify yourself as Montana Owners Club member. One-night deposit of $45 will be needed. The unclaimed sites will be released 45 days before the rally (June 14, 2016).

The Gate fee of $15 will be waived to all your attendees with 15 sites rented.

When visiting Stone Mountain Park, you’ll find one of the natural wonders of the world awaiting you and we are just 15 miles from downtown Atlanta. The Georgia Aquarium, Braves baseball, CNN tours, Fabulous Fox Theatre, the Jimmy Carter Library, Fernbank Museum of Natural History, High Museum of Art and an abundance of Civil War sites and history are nearby.

Stone Mountain Park Tickets are for sale in the Campground Office to the attractions, two days for the price of one day. Adult ticket price is $29.95 + tax. Prices are subject to change without notice.

There is a Pavilion that could be used for your Group to meet, have pot luck dinners, play games, etc. The Pavilion will hold up to 200 people so there may be other Guests in the Campground that may want to use the Pavilion as well. Normally this is not a problem for Groups to set aside tables in one of the corners to isolate themselves from one another.

Stone Mountain Park Golf Club would love to have your group. To set up a Tee time 770-465-3278 – Does anyone want to coordinate golf?

If you want to suggest and help with activities -- contact me
Lilburn Peach is offline   Reply With Quote