Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 05-05-2013, 05:27 AM   #1
Steve and Susie
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12618
Elvis Aaron Presley Jr.

We had an absolutely fantastic night last night as the kick off band for the Elvis Presley Jr. concert at the Michigan Country Music Hall of Fame Auditorium. This was our second gig as his kick off band, and it just gets better. If you get the chance to see him in person, be sure and make the show. He does a lot of his Dad's songs, and tells a lot of his bringing up and does look and sound just like his Dad. You won't be disappointed, it is a great show. And tell him you heard it from the Steve and Susie Classic Country Band in Michigan, and of course on the MOC site. Anxious to meet everyone this summer, especially at the Great Lakes Rally. Happy Trails, Steve and Susie

Steve and Susie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 04:22 AM   #2
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
We will watch for that in our travels.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 02:16 PM   #3
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
Will do. Thanks for the heads up.
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 12:29 PM   #4
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Since when did Elvis have a Son.....?????
Old 05-07-2013, 12:58 PM   #5
psomers
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12724
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by richfaa

+1 Thought I had missed something.

Paul Northport,AL W4XH
2013 358 RLT Mountaineer
2008 Silverado Duramax
psomers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:56 AM   #6
Steve and Susie
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12618
If you go on line and type in Elvis Arron Presley Jr. his life story is all there. Elvis got a girl pregnant during the filming of Blue Hawaii and Col Parker thought at that time it would ruin his reputation if anyone knew he had a child our of wedlock. So the boy was adopted out at birth, and was not told who he was until he was of age. He was raised by a Circus Family and was an Animal Trainer, and in fact trained the Cougar for the Mercury Cougar ads, and many more. His story is very interesting, and his talents are much like his Dad's, in his song writing and singing. Take a look, am sure you'll like it. Happy Trails, Steve and Susie
Old 05-08-2013, 08:28 AM   #7
BB_TX
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6433
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by psomers

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by richfaa

+1 Thought I had missed something.
He is one of many who have claimed to be illegitimate children of Elvis over the years including several who have taken the name JR. None have been acknowledged or proven as such, and probably never will. I would guess if any were in fact his children, a high powered lawyer could force a DNA test to prove it.
BB_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:49 AM   #8
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
We did the Internet search. Like BB TX said he is one of many. Reading all the information in all probability it is not true. If he was actually a son of Elvis a simple DNA test would prove it and worth a fortune to him. However if he is entertaining it makes no difference. We have seen scores of Elvis impersonators.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:50 PM   #9
Steve and Susie
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12618
Must be you didn't completely go thru the web-site. He in fact has gone thru a complete Federal Government DNA process, and is legally named Elvis Aaron Presley Jr. Your right many say they are but he is the only one tested by DNA and proven to not be an imposter. However, your welcome to read and believe what you want, I read the papers and I believe the DNA report, and the actual birth certificate, which he carries with him, for non believers.
Old 05-08-2013, 02:22 PM   #10
helmick
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8890
I think if I was the Son Of Elvis I would be singing in court to slip my inheritance with Lisa Marie.
helmick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:44 PM   #11
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Which one is his Mother the German mother from Frankfurt or the actress from Blue Hawaii. He has a German Birth certificate. I note the statement DNA test to follow. I am just skeptical as many claim to have proof of being his son and a couple who claim to be his daughter.. Makes no difference.

Note that Jr spells his middle name Aaron two A's not one.

We did find this dated 2012."There's now been some DNA testing performed. "Elvis Jr.s'" DNA profile shows him to be of East European descent and therefore he cannot be an offspring of Elvis Presley's. What you have here is a 3rd rate impersonator who's been willing to make whatever money he can off of trying to make people believe that he's genetically "attached" to Elvis...I do not believe that either as If DNA testing proved him to be real he would be in court collecting his rightful inheritance. Elvis alleged will states that.
Anyhow it is a so what to me.. Elvis was one of my favorites and we have seen many that looked and sounded like him.
Old 05-10-2013, 05:35 AM   #12
mail2us
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6920
Steve & Susie,

This is dedicated to a friend richfaa:

Suspicious Minds

We're caught in a trap
I can't walk out
Because I love you too much baby

Why can't you see
What you're doing to me
When you don't believe a word I say?

We can't go on together
With suspicious minds (suspicious minds)
And we can't build our dreams
On suspicious minds

Just havin' fun Rich!!
mail2us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 12:03 PM   #13
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Elvis has not left the building. He is everywhere .BTW crop circles are real .