Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > PREVIOUS ANNUAL MOC NORTH AMERICAN RALLIES > 2017 Annual North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

Old 09-26-2017, 06:43 PM   #1
remhob
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10257
Thank you

Many thanks to Keystone, Mor-ryde, Tiara RV, all the vendors, the wagon masters and assistants, all the coordinators and helpers, and all the participants for a great national rally. This was a well organized and smooth running event that was enjoyed by all. It was particularly nice that the ladies were not cooking all the time. I hope I didn't forget any one. Thanks again to everyone. Safe travels. See you next year.

remhob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 07:28 PM   #2
CaptnJohn
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19865
Quote:
Originally Posted by remhob View Post
Many thanks to Keystone, Mor-ryde, Tiara RV, all the vendors, the wagon masters and assistants, all the coordinators and helpers, and all the participants for a great national rally. This was a well organized and smooth running event that was enjoyed by all. It was particularly nice that the ladies were not cooking all the time. I hope I didn't forget any one. Thanks again to everyone. Safe travels. See you next year.
Prior commitment kept us away this year sadly. When can we sign up for next year's rally?
CaptnJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 07:52 PM   #3
rmthelen
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12748
Send a message via MSN to rmthelen
This was our 5th Montana Fall Rally and I hated to see it come to a close. The Wagon Masters and Team this year did one excellent job putting this together and orchestrating an extremely well run rally. Thanks to all for the best rally ever. There were a number of first timers this year and when I would see one I would ask for their opinion of the rally, it was always an enthusiastic and very positive reply. The movie, pet parade, on site techs, etc. were such a welcome addition to the venue this year. THANKS AGAIN TO THE WAGONMASTERS AND STAFF FOR THE GREAT 2017 RALLY.
rmthelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 07:54 PM   #4
scottanddeb
Established Member

M.O.C. #19665
Send a message via AIM to scottanddeb Send a message via MSN to scottanddeb
We were newbies and we had a wonderful time! Thanks so much to those who did all the "heavy lifting" so we could enjoy ourselves. The Lord willing, we will be back next year.
scottanddeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 09:10 PM   #5
gmstrom
Site Team

M.O.C. #11318
Thanks so much for the kind comments! They are very appreciated. Although the week was hectic, the enthusiastic support and positive comments made this our personal best rally ever. The group of new attendees joined right in and we couldn't believe how everyone interacted so well. It was a pleasure being the 2017 Wagon Masters! Blessings to all, especially the Bischoff's & Pecha's for all the hours of preparation, trips to Goshen, e-mails, conference calls, etc., etc., etc.
Glenn & Mary
gmstrom is offline   Reply With Quote