Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 04-30-2004, 02:46 AM   #1
Montana_621
Montana Master

M.O.C. #621
Today's the day!

Well, today is the day we FINALLY take possession of our 5th wheel. We bought it back in October when we traded in our travel trailer but didn't want to pay to store it all winter so we left it at the dealer. I am so excited I could just burst! LOL I don't think I slept a wink last night and had to get up early to be to work by 7 so I can leave at 11.

When we traded in our TT we pulled up next to the 5th wheel and just moved the stuff from the TT to the 5er so we are ready to go on our first trip. While the dealer has had the 5er we had them install a fireplace and our washer / dryer so I'm anxious to see how it looks.

We already have 5 weekends booked at campgrounds for various things so this is pretty exciting.

Wish us luck that everything goes well. We've never had a 5er before and our TT was only 24' while this on is 32', what a HUGE difference. I think we'll be sleeping in it in the driveway tonight. LOL

Melissa
'02 Montana 3295RK
'03 Ram 2500 Quad Cab, Cummins Diesel

Montana_621 is offline   Reply With Quote