Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2006, 10:12 AM   #1
jpbcny
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4571
Storage Compartment Locks

Decided to replace the storage locks on the RV, I've been told that the ones Keystone puts on are very generic, and many are keyed the same. Was going to get the "Tubular Cam Locks" (Keyed Alike), but I came across these "Combinated Cam Locks" from Padlocks4Less

I like the idea of being able to lock, and unlock the compartments without having to carry keys with me, I usually leave them open, because I don't like having to carry keys while outside the RV, now my son, and wife will be able to unlock them without having any keys. Cost is $10.65 each (For quanities from 1 - 10), with shipping cost about $12.00 each. Don't know how they'll work out, but they look interesting.

JP
jpbcny is offline   Reply With Quote