Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2008, 01:25 AM   #1
Tiffensdad
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #7660
Bad Weather hiding places

DW asked me yesterday after watching the news about tornados in Virginia, where we are headed, what we do in the event we encounter one. I got to thinking, in all the years of rving I have done, the closest I have come to any really bad weather was to chase a tornado/hailstorm north while in ND once and being snowed in in Portland Ore.
So my question is: in the event that you are/or about to be in a extreme weather event, what do you do? Actully expand that question to what to do in a campground, and when traveling.
I would perfer my luck remained as it has, but I would like to be a little more prepared and DW will most certainly not let the subject go until I have more answers.
Tiffensdad is offline   Reply With Quote