Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Tow Vehicles & Towing
Click Here to Login

Old 04-17-2006, 04:22 AM   #21
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Merv,

I would bet that if anyone dealt with MDTs and HDTs, it would be Good Sam.

dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 09:20 AM   #22
Merv
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1001
Just heard back from Good Sam.
They do cover the large tow vehicles.
I think I will be getting the service as I do not want to change a tire or pay for a towing bill for Big Red if it should ever need it. Sounds like a good insurance policy.
thansk all
Merv
Merv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 04:43 PM   #23
bob n pam
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2121
We have had Good Sam ERS for several years, have used it twice and the service is excellent. We would recommend it.
bob n pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 12:32 PM   #24
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Last January we had a blowout of a Goodyear Marathon while enroute to the Rio Grande Valley. We were in a position there was no way I could change that tire. The semi's going by would have blown it off my bottle jack. Time for Good Sam road service. They first asked if we were in a safe location. They then attempted to locate help. This was on a holiday (Monday, 1/2) and all the tow services were out helping those fighting the fires in Oklahoma at that time. Good Sam called me back and conferenced me in to talk with a service who needed more info. Good Sam stayed on the line and made sure we would get the help we needed. The service said they'd route a truck over to us who would soon be heading back from helping a firefighter. Good Sam called later to make sure we got the help. I cannot be more pleased with this service. It is worth every single penny I pay them in my opinion.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote