Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Was that You???
Click Here to Login

Old 10-13-2009, 10:52 AM   #1
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
Saw Another One!

I guess you can tell we don’t have a lot to do here in KY whenever we watch the traffic. I was getting ready to cross the river back in to KY from Ohio when I got a glimpse of a nice looking Montana. It was heading North on U.S. 23 and it was about 4:00 p.m. It looked like it was being pulled with a Ford the same color as mine. I can’t help but notice whenever there is one close by.

Old 11-01-2009, 02:15 PM   #2
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
Saw another one this morning about 08:30 on U.S.23 going south after going through South Shore. Met one at the campground also this past weekend and gave them a card. It seems like when I find them, a lot of them don’t even use the internet.
Bill-N-Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:28 AM   #3
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110

I saw a Montana about 10:30 last evening coming into KY from Portsmouth, Ohio. By the time I recognized it was a Montana, it was too late to even flash my lights.
I wonder if it was one of us fellow MOCer’s?
Old 12-07-2009, 08:59 AM   #4
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
Bill and Donna... On your first post from Ohio entering Kentucky, with that good looking Monty, like yours and the truck that looked like yours, are you sure you didn't see you?
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:28 AM   #5
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Art-n-Marge

Bill and Donna... On your first post from Ohio entering Kentucky, with that good looking Monty, like yours and the truck that looked like yours, are you sure you didn't see you?

Maybe we were crossing over into the twilight zone!
Old 12-09-2009, 03:58 AM   #6
simonsrf
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3120
Almost every travel day we see another Montana. We flash our lights, wave....and will continue looking like complete idiots to get noticed...ya see, we all have to sacrifice a bit of intelligence for the MOC...

Wait until you are out in the middle of nowhere, and someone calls you on the phone and says..."Is that you on the way to Albuquerque?"....and it is!
simonsrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 04:53 AM   #7
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110

The bad thing about all of the sightings I’ve noticed is that I didn’t have the Monty with me. Usually I’m on my way to work or just out and about. Even if they seen me flash the lights they wouldn’t have a clue that I was a Montana owner.