Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 01-17-2009, 01:38 AM   #21
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Yes, I had a lemon-Law suit, I won, settled in court before the case was called.
Chevy 3/4 ton truck. Like you, the problem was evident while driving home. The dealership bent over back- wards to make it right, but GM would not let them. It happens, I bought another new Silverado after that event, still like the brand, but went with Ford the last 4 trucks or so, like them too.
Carolyn, as nice and understanding as you are, I don't see why all your service people don't perform 'above and beyond' for you. I would.
Take care.

Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 02:48 AM   #22
SlickWillie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6575
It's the same story almost everywhere now days. Crappy service. I hate to take anything to get it fixed. Seldom done right the first time, then you have to listen to the story about why it didn't go right.

I try to do every thing I can myself, but that gets tough sometimes with most of my tools back in East TX. I want to get the carpet out of the boat and have the floor gel coated, but I know it will be a mess. Either they won't do it like I want, or they will screw the wiring up when removing and re-installing the center console. I know if it gets done, I'll end up doing it.
SlickWillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 04:02 AM   #23
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7445
Good for you, Ozz--you fought the Big Boys and won. Being nice and hanging in there until you get a satisfactory resolution seems to be the key!

I'm wondering if I'm being TOO nice with the dealership that's holding my Montana hostage . . . I'll find out on Monday, because if I don't get some answers, I'm going back to Keystone with all my files and records.

Carolyn
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 08:07 AM   #24
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Will, I wish I was there to help you on your work. It's always a gamble having work done.
Carolyn, I bet the dealership has thick skin, no matter how bad a person would talk to them, they probably have heard it many times.
Remember, 'The squeaky wheel gets the grease..'
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 08:26 AM   #25
racerjoe
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7770
Our son moved south of Nashville,Tn, won't mention the town. He had them come in to hook up cable internet service, twisted cable so tight at wall hookup cracked plate,twisted connection at computer,now it won't come off. Called service because it would not run,was told probably it is your problem,we do "nothing wrong"... ended up having to replace wall outlet and server hook up in computer to make it work.. This is a brnd new home and a working computer when he moved down there.Great customer service!!! I guess you know he will not be getting TV from them.
racerjoe is offline   Reply With Quote