Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 08-01-2007, 04:46 PM   #1
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
A new prayer group

I trust that all MOC members will not take offense (none intended), but I have to clear my heart while this is on my mind. I have attempted to keep most aspects of my personal life clear of the forum, but I can't consciously keep this to myself. At the ripe age of 47 I re-entered College (part of out Church) to get a certificate in Bible Studies. I am currently taking a class of the Principles of Prayer and we had an interesting lesson tonight on the underlying authority and power of prayer. As a result of becoming enamored with and received so well on this forum, I have decided to add the forum members in general to my prayer list. After hearing various stories of prayer results either directed towards someone by others and others that had people praying for them, I have decided that all members of the forum (born again or not) could not be hurt and by the grace of God will be helped by the knowledge that they do have someone occasionally praying for their safety and well being. I will not dwell on it but rest assured that all of you will be lifted up in prayer with emphasis on safe travels, continued blessings and healing where needed. I am sorry if any are offended (I cannot change anybody but I do know someone who can!!!!), but I will feel better myself knowing that I have done so. Bless everyone and I only hope that others will consider likewise.
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 04:52 PM   #2
boylanag
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5965
Thanks, Bingo, and the same to you.
boylanag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 05:09 PM   #3
slewis
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5841
This is the nicest post I've seen in a very long time.
Thank you for your prayers.
Sandy
slewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 05:34 PM   #4
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
I never, ever turn down prayers and blessings... ever. By the way, they work...
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 05:45 PM   #5
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
We consider it a privilege to be prayed for. Thanks so much.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 06:23 PM   #6
txkrumm
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5920
At this rough point in my life, the more prayers for me and my circumstances the better! I appreciate your post and testimony...
I was born and raised in the coalfields of Mingo County WV. From one West Virginian to another, Thanks Bingo!
t
txkrumm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 02:14 AM   #7
TheCoachPotatoes
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3847
Not only does prayer work, but I find it is also very comforting to know that people care enough to pray for you. We have faced some difficult times this past year and I know all the prayers have made a difference.
TheCoachPotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 02:39 AM   #8
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
I too have been on that prayer list here at MOC and probably will be coming back for some more, life has thrown a lot of bad stuff our way lately, and the support of our MOC friends has meant more than I am able to get into words this AM.

Thanks Bingo for being!
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 03:15 AM   #9
Bill and Lisa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6958
Bingo (as well as Cathy and dear daughters) Thank you so much for your prayers. You may never see the results of the seeds you spread or the light that you shine in world touches but taking this step allows God to use your efforts for his purpose. While we always start our trips with a prayer for safe travels for ourselves and those we share the road with you have inspired me to remember and offer up those of my MOC family in prayer even when we are not on the road. Lisa and I don't need to be convinced of the power of prayer or that the Lord answers them. Everytime I see the scratch left on the back corner of our slide I thank God for his goodness. I intentionally have not repair this damage so that I have a visual reminder of our miracle. On the second day of our trip home from the dealer pulling our first 5er, traveling at 65 MPH on the PA Turnpike, the left rear driver's side wheel of our truck left the rest of the truck and proceeded independently. By the grace of God we safely made it to the side of the road and although another vehicle was damaged when it struck the wheel NO ONE was hurt and minor damage only to material effects. Second half of the blessing happened right after that. The tow company got us off the turnpike and to their facility in Bedford at 3:30 on a Friday afternoon. We were due in Waynesboro Va by noon on Saturday for our monthly Marriage Encounter Presenting Team meeting. Thomas Cheverolet in Bedford, took us in at 4 PM on Friday afternoon and had us back on the road by 6:15. At one point I counted 7 guys working on the truck. Thomas Cheverolet was great! God is greater!

Bill
Bill and Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 10:00 AM   #10
SAndreasen
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1918
To Sharon and I this is one aspect of the MOCers that makes this form different that all the others-we are NOT afraid to pray for each other. Thanks for yours and remember: He promised never to leave us - NEVER EVER!
SAndreasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 10:45 AM   #11
Dave Nowlin
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7253
None of us can ever have too many people praying for us. There is great power in prayer and God uses it to work miracles each and every day. The sad thing is that many in our society have forgotten "God still accepts knee mail". Just as you want to hear from your children dialy, your Father in Heaven wants to hear from you daily. Thank you for your prayers.
Dave Nowlin
Dave Nowlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 03:05 PM   #12
Imp
Montana Master

M.O.C. #956
Know that you are in our prayers also. The caring people of moc are what makes it great...
Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:40 PM   #13
fulltimedreamer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #919
Thanks for your prayers!! The folks on this forum are often is ours as well. God bless!!
fulltimedreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 03:01 PM   #14
Todger
Established Member

M.O.C. #6782
Thank you so much. The power of prayer is way beyond our understanding. Thank you again for careing.
Todger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 04:06 AM   #15
rogersuemegan
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3579
Send a message via AIM to rogersuemegan
This is exactly why we love this board. Roger and I are also born again and only by the power of prayer have we made it threw the last 43 years. I just wrote a letter to one of our grandsons who is in the Air Force and reminded him that even though he can't call home as often as he would like, he can talk to God anytime 24-7, and the line is NEVER busy. I couldn't make it on this earth if there was no God, and wouldn't want to. Thank God for this board, I never worry about what kind of pictures will be posted or what kind of language will be used.
rogersuemegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 10:06 AM   #16
Dustytuu
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2975
Thank you! We all appreciate your prayers.
Dustytuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 03:31 PM   #17
mfoss
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2923
Congratulations on your decision to go back to Bible School! Such good news is meant to be shared. Thanks for your prayers...God hears them all and wants the best for us. God bless you and yours.
mfoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 01:24 AM   #18
MikeandBarb
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2332
Thank you Bingo for your prayers and we send them right back to you too!
Its so refreshing to have this forum including prayers for friends, family and those we haven't met as well. God Bless you all! Mike and Barb
MikeandBarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 05:04 AM   #19
CamprNick
Established Member

M.O.C. #7377
Thank you Bingo for all your prayers. They are needed, wanted and greatly appreciated. We also pray for you. Thank you to all, ours prays are with you.
CamprNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 08:39 AM   #20
jpkelpe
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2780
Thank you for your prayers and I have to say I am thankful to belong to such a loving and caring family that the MOC is. We are praying for you in your new chapter of life.
jpkelpe is offline   Reply With Quote