Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 12-05-2012, 12:58 PM   #1
maximo
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11371
Montana #1

Just got off the phone with the Montana dealer in Sacramento Ca where I bought my Big Sky in April of 2011. I asked him about what 5th wheel was the top of the line now. He said Montana is still the top of the line and the Big Sky package is still available on the Montana.

Frank

maximo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:14 PM   #2
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
Thanks for the info!
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:17 AM   #3
CamillaMichael
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10246
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by DQDick

Thanks for the info!
.x2
CamillaMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:08 AM   #4
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by maximo

Just got off the phone with the Montana dealer in Sacramento Ca where I bought my Big Sky in April of 2011. I asked him about what 5th wheel was the top of the line now. He said Montana is still the top of the line and the Big Sky package is still available on the Montana.

Frank
Your dealer says one thing but the Keystone/Montana web site says another. There is NO full body paint option listed for the Montana nor a mention of G614 tires. Thedre are two brands listed as "luxary" Montna and Alpine but no mention of any Big Sky package as there was before the web site was updated..

Someone will have to order a Big Sky package on the Montana and see what happens.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:56 AM   #5
Carl n Susan
Site Team

M.O.C. #4831
The Keystone/Montana web site is a POS. One can not believe much of what is there. The specifications are outdated and incorrect. They still list a "Hickory Edition", 32" and 19" TVs, rear accessory hitch, solid counter tops (not Corion), no mention of frameless windows, the pictures have 2011 dates, inaccurate weights (the 3700 and 3800 are basically the same trailer and weight the same, yet the 3800 has 500 Lbs. more carrying capacity?), and so on.

I trust my dealer when they say they can still order G614 tires and the Big Sky package. They have the latest order sheet sitting there in front of them and are in business to sell Montana's.

Carl n Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:45 AM   #6
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
What I am saying is that before the web site update about a month ago there were several montana models that were Eligable for the Big Sky Package and it said exactly what the big sky package was.

On the present web site there is no mention of the Big Sky Package and no full body paint option on any Montana model.

When a dealer orders the Big Sky package on the Montana model and gets it then we will know for sure.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote