Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2018, 12:41 AM   #1
Derek

M.O.C. #22756
New member and new to RV’ing.

Hello all! I am very glad to have stumbled across this website as my wife and I are new to fifth wheel life. We just bought a brand new 2019 Montana High Country 362rd. Came into some unexpected issues I didn’t think we would have since it is brand new. First off, there are several doors that don’t latch (master, outside kitchen, etc..) which is more of a nuisance than anything. But we’ve had some problems with our refrigerator going anywhere between 33-49 degrees. Finally put it on the coldest setting (5 according to the manufacturer book) for a few days and it finally seemed to stay between 33-35. It’s been staying steady for about 48 hours now, but not sure if I should get it checked out or maybe just keep an eye on it for now. Secondly our furnace and heat pump don’t seem to want to come on until we turn them up to 74. Then once it turns on, we can dial it back. Lastly, we had Xfinity come out to set up internet and our RV park comes with cable and he was nice enough to try to install it for us. But he found what he thought was a pretty big problem. He had great signal at the main power source which is in our underneath storage area, but once he tried to get power to the master bedroom which is right above the storage, he loses all signal. When he pulled the plastic wire covering off of the wall, he noticed that the cable was bent. He basically said Keystone did not make the wall with enough space for the wire and it will always bend and give out a poor signal. This is disappointing seeing as we have 3 TVs in this bad boy.. Has anyone else had similar issues? Thanks in advance for replies!
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote