Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > THE TRADING POST A MOC MARKET PLACE > Trailers, Tow Vehicles & RV related items for Sale
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2018, 09:10 PM   #1
realestatedanw

M.O.C. #21052
2015 Montana 3440 RL

Welcome to your home away from home! After owning another fifth wheel toy-hauler that proved to be a lemon, we were skeptical about purchasing another fifth wheel RV. We love being outside and camping with our family, however, so after much research we settled on a 3440 model Montana. We purchased our Montana new in July of 2015 and have been extremely happy with it ever since. It is extremely easy to tow behind our Ram 3500 single rear wheel. I can drive 75mph down the highway and still average about 11mpg. Setting up camp is quick and painless with the reverse camera, six point hydraulic leveling system, awning, and pop-outs. Dual AC units keep the interior very comfortable, even during the height of summer. The heater also works flawlessly, and the fireplace has a heat blower. Ten gallons of hot water (electric/propane heat source) allow for long hot showers, and a heated bathroom floor provides added comfort. If you can't tell, I would probably live in this fifth wheel full time it my wife wanted to.

We added a hitch on the back (500lb capacity) because we thought we'd be bringing the dirt bikes with us, but of course that only happened one time. The hitch was custom built and installed by a professional in the area known for installing hitches on the back of Montana’s specifically. It actually adds rigidity to the frame.

This unit has been stored in a fully enclosed and heated outbuilding since it was purchased in 2015. The roof, tires, and stickers are in pristine condition as a result.

So why are why selling our Montana if we like it so much? We would like to purchase another toy hauler that can haul our four seat rzr. Plus we really need a separate place for our daughter to sleep, so the garage in the toy hauler would suit us a bit better. Yes, I will be buying another Keystone product because I believe they are one of the best out there. Not a single thing is wrong with our Montana, and I would be willing to transfer our warranty over (4 years left) for the right offer.

I also have two Yamaha 2000 watt generators that were purchased with the Montana at $1000 each, and run very quietly. I would also consider including them in the sale; both have very low time and will run one AC and anything else you need.

Please feel free to contact me anytime! I would love to answer any questions you may have about our Montana. I would also consider delivering the RV for the right price, and I don't mind driving across the country if I have to! Thanks for looking!

Click the link below for pictures:
https://fortcollins.craigslist.org/r...454187920.html

Click the link below for specs:
https://www.rvusa.com/rv-guide/2017-...3440rl-tr29466
realestatedanw is offline   Reply With Quote