Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 08-12-2003, 09:15 AM   #1
Montana_70
Montana Master

M.O.C. #70
Wandering around again today

Hello fellow Monatan owners! Thanks to Lady RV I am able to log on using my hotmail.com at the public library.

I emailed some and said I was planning on taking Miss Montana home today. Thanks to Keystone, AGAIN, it looks like that is not going to happen. Since my mini blinds finally arived YESTERDAY AFTERNOON, Lazy Days was all set to install them this morning and have me on my way by 1pm. That is until they found that Keystone had neglected to include the hardware to install them. So the tech has been scrambling around this morning trying to find the right hardware in the right shade to get the job done.

When Lazy Days told me, yesterday, that Keystone had sent only 10 of the 12 shades I told them, I don't care just install the 10 and I'll drive back up and pick up the other two and install them myself just let me go home today. Now I'm sitting in the Sefner library and watching the afternoon storm clouds form.

I am not very happy with Keystone right now. I won't go into details because I would hope to be calmer when I explain how my warranty work was acutally handled. I promise to stay of the "what I'd like to say" for awhile.

I did find some interesting places and had some interesting experiences with this little soujourn into the Zone. So I guess you can say I've been places and met people I probalby with not have, but I prefer my adventure with a home to come home to.(that would be Miss Montana)

I was homeless with a credit card, I can only imagine what this must be like for people with no resources or few friends at all. I have still been making the trips back and forth across the state and that has made this very trying too. I don't think those trips are going to be half as bad when I can actually come back to work and have my home to come back to. It's called perspective!!!

Well my time is up on the public computer. Schools out and the little ones are here waiting there turn to let the gaming begin.

I am hopefully (really, this time)entering the home stretch....

fla native

2002 2880RL (Miss Montana) towed by 2001 Dodge diesel 3500 (LadyRam)

Montana_70 is offline   Reply With Quote