Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC / Florida Region
Click Here to Login

Old 01-18-2008, 12:53 PM   #1
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Florida Mini Rally pics

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k2...lorida003a.jpg

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k2...lorida002a.jpg

A great time was had by all and don't anyone be surprised if in the very near future we see some MOCers with some new Monty's, including yours truly.

Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 01:13 PM   #2
mail2us
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6920
Glenn,

We enjoyed our first RV show and first mini rally. It was good to meet you and many of MOC members in Tampa. It was an excellent MOC representation and you managed to round them all up for their pix. Some great new Montanas to inspect too. Hope to see the group again. Dennis and Judy
mail2us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 03:07 PM   #3
Craig A
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6228
Glenn, I thought you just got a new one last year.
Craig A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 03:16 PM   #4
Emmel
Montana Master

M.O.C. #808
Glenn, looks like you all had a great bunch of people there for the mini-rally. I really think you should call it a maxi-rally with all that showed up. Maybe one of these years, we can enjoy your company there also.
Can't wait to see what you may show up at one of the rallys with!!!!!!
Emmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 03:23 PM   #5
sailer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6977
great pic glenn ,, we all looked like we know something and if you are looking at a new unit what # unit as i am looking at a #3585SA but could not make a deal today on the unit ,, will look elsewear joihn sailer
sailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 03:39 PM   #6
tbhd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2221
Hey Glenn,

Great looking group. But what's with all the short pants? We're in San Antonio Tx. and it's wind, rain and forty degrees. Not fair.

Sharon & Dennis
tbhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 12:53 AM   #7
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
It's called "The Sunshine State" Sharon and Dennis. We missed you this time.

Helen
adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 12:55 AM   #8
rps
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6052
Hello:

Phyllis & I really enjoyed meeting some of you folks on Friday.

As it stands now we plan on going to the rally in Gettysburg, PA in June and the Fall Rally in September.

We are really enjoying our new found lifestyle and our Montana --

We left the "stick house" 3 weeks ago and wake up every morning and announce to each other "this is cool " ..

We are still memebrs of the working class and have been telecommuting to our office everyday -

We have been using the RV parks wi-fi and our Verizon aircard /Kyocera Router as back-up -- but I have interest in Satellite Internet and was poking around at the RV show yesterday looking for ideas.

Take Care and once again "Thanks for all the Great Information" -- you guys have saved me more than you know.
rps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 04:03 AM   #9
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Great picture.Note how happy we all are about being in this nice warm weather. For those of you who have never met Aram Koltookian, the head person of the Montana Divison he is on the far right, first row kneeling, in the first picture, Glenn on the left, Aram on the right just below myself, red shirt. Aram took the second picture therefore is not in it. Nice to see many familiar faces and many new ones. Th Campers were nice to.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 02:00 PM   #10
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
Ok Glenn... How about a challenge??

Can you name us all from left to right?

Just kidding.. You did a great job.

Helen
adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 02:23 PM   #11
Ozzie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1358
Send a message via MSN to Ozzie
LOL...name them...now that would be a challenge...LOL

...another new rig in your future Glenn??
You know I love those side aisle plans...I'd be very curious to know what you are considering now. Floorplans under consideration by folks that are fulltiming speaks volumes to those considering what works best...
Ozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 04:18 PM   #12
Sherri48
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #7532
Send a message via Yahoo to Sherri48
Well....
From all the smiles in those beautiful pictures, it sure looks like everyone had a wonderful time!!

I too wish we could join y'all at these get togethers.
We can't stray too far from home with my dad being very ill.
But..one day we'll make it to a rally or 2..or 3..or........I heard they are addictive

I don't know about these get togethers though...seems someone always gets "bitten" by the "new Monty bug" ...and that's a good thing

Glad everyone had a safe journey and a great time together!!

Sherri

Sherri48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 12:07 PM   #13
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
I can name every single person in those pics but why should I?? That would only take away the excitement for everyone as they try, on their own to place a user name to a picture.

BTW- Ozzie, It was the 3605RL and after all was said and done, including the financing, Lorraine and I decided to back out. Even though we did get a fantastic deal and all that was required was our signatures it just didn't make sense. He%%, we haven't owned our current Monty a full year yet.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 07:02 AM   #14
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
Hi Glenn and all, Sorry we couldn't stay around for the photo, but we did make it back to the Orlando airport in time to pick up our friends. Just got home from taking them to the airport for their return flight. We enjoy having frineds come down, but also always good to get back to peace and quiet of just the two of us. By the way it was worth the hurried trip to Tampa, just for that hug. Give Lorraine our love. Come over for dinner sometime. Our treat, just let us know so we will be home when you arrive.
Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 03:15 PM   #15
sailer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6977
I realy think if glenn can name all it would be great as then we could put a name to a face john
sailer is offline   Reply With Quote