Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HEY KEYSTONE! > What I'd like to say if...
Click Here to Login

Old 12-13-2011, 10:39 AM   #21
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
I do think in an effort to increase profits as costs rise, they have changed the graphics quality. I do recognize this problem is across many trailers. And newer trailers like mine have this problem. With the changes in the graphics to make them cheaper they probably have less quality too.

My trailer is parked on my driveway 90% of the time and the driver's side faces the sun more than the passenger side and there is a noticeable difference. The driver's side has far worse damage (curling, peeling, fading and cracking). I don't plan on doing anything and will drive this Montana just as it was intended to be used, cheap graphics and all. Like the old bumper sticker used to say "Don't laugh, it's paid for". Maybe I should get one and put it up against an MOC member bumper sticker to show that there are many of us in the same boat (errr, ummm..... same rig).

Naw, I wouldn't do that, I pretty much like everything else.

Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 04:01 AM   #22
oldgeezor
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12003
I have read this post with interest because I am a new member and just picked my 2007 3400RL up in Indiana last week and I noticed the peeling of my graphics. I contacted Keystone and a very nice representative named Cherie asked me to forward pictures and details of the peeling. I just received an e-mail, saying they have approved the replacement and will be sending me new decals (I will have to put them on myself but I don't have a problem with that). So far I am very pleased with the customer support from Keystone.

Greg
oldgeezor is offline   Reply With Quote