Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2007, 07:51 PM   #1
bsmeaton
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6109
Splendide Ariston Install

One of the final touches before spring was to install the Aristons in our 3400RL. Not a task for the short tempered, but there are worse jobs (like replacing a black tank I guess ).

I used the Splendide dryer stack kit, Splendide vent, and figured out a way to install a set of Splendide front floor brackets to the rear as well as the front (turned sideways, measured carefully, then pushed the wash machine into them). The stack is secure with no tip front to back or side to side, but still enough play to absorb some vibration. I did change the cord on the dryer to a flat type because of clearance, and I did have to reverse the closet door swing. Not very good access to the wash machine dispenser but great access to the controls and front load door swing. (Neat little feature on the wash machine is the controls retract to allow for more clearance with the closet door). If the dispensor becomes a problem, I'll look at alternatives for the closet door. We plan to use the little detergent bags you throw in with the wash.

Still winterized, so I'll have to test later. (Hope I picked the hot and cold valves right). Pics are posted here http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...36&uid=6528899 if interested in how I did it (scroll to bottom).
bsmeaton is offline   Reply With Quote