Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Pet Palace
Click Here to Login

Old 11-12-2006, 06:29 AM   #1
Snowhawk
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5774
Send a message via Yahoo to Snowhawk
Travling with birds

Rich and I have been traveling with our umbrella cockatoo for around 11 years and she always stays in her travel cage while we are moving (she'd attack him, otherwise). When we are on the road a long time, I like to take her out and let her sit on my lap for a while... but the mess and lack of control kept me from doing this for a while... until I found the web site for "Flight Suits" for birds. Go to www.flightquartets.com to see what I'm talking about. If you have a bird, around the size of a small cockatoo and would like to try a suit... I have a spare. Email me, off the forum, and I'll share the details.

Snowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 06:44 AM   #2
jerrybb
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #6198
Good to know ,,,, we are going to start full timing in June ... we have a African Grey Parrot ,,,, and a cockatiel to take along ? Also a feirly calm Jack Russel ,,,, bed gonna ask around here for some tips ??? Thanks jerrybb
jerrybb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 03:07 PM   #3
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Jerry
Do you have pictures? I'd like to see them.
Happy trails..........................
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 12:44 AM   #4
smc
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3125
Please define fairly calm. I had 3 Jack Russels, non of which you could put calm in a sentence with. They were great with the kids, played as hard as each kid could handle. The only calm one I have been around was my mothers 15 year old!
smc is offline   Reply With Quote