Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC / Great Lakes Region
Click Here to Login

Old 03-21-2006, 07:58 AM   #1
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
G.L regional rally information and sign up

Steve & Patty Emmel offered to host the 2006 G.L regional rally in 2006. Later on Helen and I (richfaa) offered to help out. We will attempt to keep this as simple yet efficient as possible. At this time with Steve and Patty at the Campground end and Helen and I up north we can manage for now. We will need help as we go along.

Steve has secured a block of 40 sites at Tomorrow’s Stars RV Resort for August 24,25,26,27, 2006. It is part of the All Seasons Resort network and a very nice campground http://www.letsgocamping.com/asr/res...rowsStars.html

The sites will have full hook ups, Price will be 20.00 per day. 30 amp service ONLY.The resort DOES NOT honor credit cards of ANY type. We will have the use of a pavilion both Friday and Saturday evening. The Campground has booked entertainment Saturday Evening http://www.croonerjack.com/

We can get more sites with enough advance notice. We want to keep all the MOC’ers together so lets get these 40 sites filled up ASAP.

We will be asking for one day’s fee up front. Make your reservation by sending a check for 20.00 made out to Resort management, Inc. Send it to Steve Emmel, 1239
McGovern, Dr, Troy, Ohio 45373. Also send richfaa a PM when you do that.

There are Flee markets and Antique malls nearby and Wright Patterson AFB air museum about 20 minutes away. Town& Country RV has offered to do a wine and Cheese function, we are working on having a Keystone/Montana presence there and MIMF2 (Dale from Lippert) will do a seminar on Slides and will have his tools and spare parts handy.

Helen and Patty will head up registration and could use some help, richfaa will head up parking and will need a few good parkers to help out.

Potluck dinner. We need someone or ones to head that up

Here is the as of now, subject to change, very tentative Agenda.

Thursday Evening 7Pm. Getting to know you gathering, Place to be announced
Friday Evening. 7Pm. Wine and cheese, Pavilion
Saturday Evening, 7PM. Potluck dinner , Pavilion
Sunday, Check out Flexible.

We need to stress the importance of confirming your reservation ASAP.We do want to have all the MOC’ers in one block of sites and we need numbers for the wine & cheese.

We will post a list of attendees as reservations are made and confirmed.

The GL rally is of course for every MOC’er wherever you may be. We invite everyone to come join in on the fun and meet all your fellow MOC’ers.

richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 09:00 AM   #2
Longwell
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5192
Rich: Since I don't have a Montana yet, I will be staying at a motel somewhere nearby. I will certainly be willing to help out during the day with any "miscellaneous" tasks as needed or just to be a "runner/gofer" if needed.
I really look forward to learning a lot and having a lot of fun also.
See ya' there, barring emergencies.
Larry
Longwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 12:20 PM   #3
MIMF2
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3886
Well, alrighty then! Rich and Steve, our check will be in the mail soon.

Let the games begin!! Just let me know when you want to do the seminar. I'm as flexable as you are.
MIMF2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 10:15 AM   #4
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Here is some of the feedback we have received thus far.
How about having a "show and Tell"
How about a "Garage sale event"
How about a " craft sale" event

That all sounds good and I would say why not. Lets see if we can get a huge turnout for these events. MIMF2, Dale from Lippert will be there with tools and a few spare parts and will do a seminar on slides. Any other good ideas? things are coming along..
Old 04-18-2006, 03:11 PM   #5
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
We are working to have a Kipor generator rep there to give a demo on the Kipor.Don't know how many of you know about the Everest owners forum www.everest-owners.com They have just started the forum and are a friendly bunch many of us have been over there to say hi and wish them good luck. What would the feeling be to invite them to share in our Rally..might get a few from the area.What do you think..good idea or not???
Old 04-18-2006, 04:12 PM   #6
Emmel
Montana Master

M.O.C. #808
Rich, I guess my thoughts would be to ask them to join us for a great time at our rally. We have a couple Challenger owners on the MOC site now and I'm sure they would be invited to attend and we would be happy to have them.
Emmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 02:49 AM   #7
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Ok I will advise forum administrator over there who is also by the way a member of The MOC.
Old 04-19-2006, 01:14 PM   #8
MIMF2
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3886
Rich, so be it! As long as there is room, why not? The more the marrier. I can bull crap with Everest ownwers as well as Montana or Challenger owners, or any other kind of owners for that matter.
MIMF2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 02:53 PM   #9
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
We did invite the folks from the Everest owners forum to join with us at the GL rally.Their Moderator (rufnit) who is also a member of the MOC did a post in their rally section. Looks like we will have some Everest there also.It will be a Keystone showcase.I would ask the Everset owners to follow the procedures above to make reservations and please E mail at richfaa1@alltel.net so I can keep track of the reservations...
Old 05-14-2006, 01:44 PM   #10
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
We need more folks to join in.Check your travel plans and sign up.Steve got a great campground..this will be a fun rally.
Old 08-06-2006, 05:12 PM   #11
tbhd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2221
Hope it's not to late to sign up for the rally. Sent Emmel a pm asking what to do.

Sharon

Dennis & Sharon
04 3670
95 Ford CC DRW Diesel
Banks Power Pack
Transfer Flow Tanks
40gal ft-31 gal rear
Rhino Liner
www.picturetrail.com/tbhd

tbhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 05:26 AM   #12
slewis
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5841
Geez, I wish we would have checked this date out sooner. We have reservations at Indian
Lake on the 25th & 26th. Would have loved to attend the regional rally since it is so nice
and close to us. We live in Delaware, Oh. We are going to be at the Goshen rally, tho. Have a great time.
Sandy
slewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 06:32 AM   #13
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
We have camped at Indian lake..really nice C.G...see you at Goshen.

Rich& Helen N.Ridgeville,Ohio.

F-350SD, Lariat, V-10,4:30 Diff, tow command Long bed, Crew Cab Dually, 06 3400RL
Mor-Ryde Pin Box