Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Pet Palace
Click Here to Login

Old 10-26-2006, 01:08 PM   #1
mrosser
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #1423
New Baby in the Family

We lost our boy Bubba (Boston Terrier) this past May to cancer. That was so hard for both of us we said we would not get another dog.

Well my wife has a new baby girl, Sadie Mae, 3 lb Minature Schnauzer that i have already gotten attached to. Can you tell we are from the south with names like Bubba & Sadie Mae. Sadie is bringing us joy we didn't think we could have again. If any body tells my wife that me or the dog has to go, i guess i will be packing!

mrosser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 01:14 PM   #2
DHenry
Montana Master

M.O.C. #496
Congratulations on the new addition. Bubba is watching over you to make you happy.
DHenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 01:51 PM   #3
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Agree with DHenry, Bubba is watching over Sadie Mae

Love the names.

Got photos?????
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 02:39 PM   #4
Lstierw
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3532
Love the name and also the breed. My brother-in-law and his wife have two Minature Schnauzers and they are great. They are doggie cousins to our Yorkies......
Lstierw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 02:42 PM   #5
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Congratulations on your new baby! Schnauzers are wonderful dogs, faithful companions, and wonderful travelers. We've had Schnauzers for 35 years until we got Greta, our Australian Shepherd mix. Our son and his wife recently added a Schnauzer, Maggie, to their family. She's beautiful and a wonderful addition to their family. I'm sure you will find the same with Sadie Mae.

Happy Halloween????

jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 04:22 PM   #6
mfoss
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2923
Mark and Sharon, so glad you got Sadie Mae! I can't imagine not having a dog in my life. I asked Wayne today that if for some reason we would not be able to take Tasha (Lhasa-Poo) along would he still want to go south this winter......he didn't actually say "no" but had to admit that she is part of the family. For my part I'd stay home! Judy....what an adorable picture!!!!
mfoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 04:22 PM   #7
rogersuemegan
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3579
Send a message via AIM to rogersuemegan
Wow that is great Congratulations on your new baby!! We tell our skin kids that our fur kid does not talk back, sneak out, use the phone, eat everything in the house, want to drive the car, or ask for money!!!
rogersuemegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 01:29 AM   #8
Wannabe Full-timer
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6190
So sorry about your recent loss of Bubba (which is the nickname of our middle furkid BTW ) . I know it is so hard. Congratulation on your "new addition" Sadie Mae. I am glad you felt it was the right time to add another joy to your life. Please do share photos! I can't imagine life without furkidz. Our life desires sometimes have to be adjusted due to our having our furkidz but the love and fun we receive from them is 10 fold and we wouldn't have it any other way. I for one would feel something was missing in my life without four legs (or in my case 12-lol) running around.
Wannabe Full-timer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 02:27 AM   #9
mrosser
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #1423
Thanks to all of you, we have a new digital camera & still trying to figure out how to down load pictures to computer, I hope to have pictures in signature soon!
mrosser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 07:12 AM   #10
Dustytuu
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2975
So sorry for your loss of Bubba. I know from experience that getting a puppy is best way to feel better. A few years ago we lost our old Schnauzer of 14 years. We now have two Schnauzers. Ours also have southern names. LucyLou and Bonnie Bell.
Bonnie Bell was going to be named Maggie May but she wouldn't come when called to that name but when we changed it to Bonnie Bell she seems to like that better.
Would like to see some pictures of your new puppy!
Dustytuu is offline   Reply With Quote