Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > THE TRADING POST A MOC MARKET PLACE > Trailers, Tow Vehicles & RV related items for Sale
Click Here to Login

Old 08-15-2012, 06:04 PM   #1
Trailer Trash 2
Montana Master

M.O.C. #639
O rings for early slide pump resavor

Posted by Bigmurf
Does anyone know what happened to a company by the name of "CONTROLLED MOTION SYSTEMS" ? I have one of their slide pumps on my 2004. I need a O rings for the tank. Wasted my time at several part houses, implement dealers, RV stores etc.

He was given the information where to get the O ring. I also have that system pump for the slide so……………………
OK, I have ordered 2 for my pump with the information provided. They were so cheap I ordered 5 of them, I will sell them for what I paid for each, which comes to a 1.00 a "O" ring. Plus postage it could not cost anymore than 90 cents to ship anywhere in the USA. so how about 1 buck ninty OTD? or if you find it in your heart donate the extra dime for my work of S&H bringing it to $2.00. send me a PM for my address...........also I only have 3 extra :O: rings in the pot...
On edit #2Well there all gone so you need not apply, thanks to all

Don
I will hold for a while then I will find another use for them maybe a giant rubber band gun LOL

On edit 1: Charlie I sent you a PM with my address,
Anybody interrested according to the original post, Lippert has discondinued this style pump. I got a few extra O rings because postage was the same for 1 as it was for 5 thats why I bought extras not for a profet of any sort, I have 2 left.

Old 08-16-2012, 04:01 PM   #2
tbhd2
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5709
Here's a list of all keystone suppliers. You should contact Lippert and ask them where you can get them. They may have some also.

http://www.montanaowners.com/components.html
tbhd2 is offline   Reply With Quote