Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Who, Where & When?
Click Here to Login

Old 06-03-2008, 03:02 AM   #1
rvfirefighter
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5314
WHERE IS EVERYONE?

I was wondering how many Montana owners are actually on the road today and where they are? I know we have alot of members but some never post a reply on the threads, but they are reading the threads.

Let us know how many members are on the road and where you are!

We are in Tallahassee Florida

rvfirefighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 04:19 AM   #2
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Grain Valley, MO and headed for Gillette, Wyoming if I can ever get out of town. The KC area is nice enough, but hangin' around for repairs is a test of patience.
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 07:06 AM   #3
bigmurf
Montana Master

M.O.C. #538
At our old home in Fort Collins, CO. Waiting on some new awnings and A/C cover that got hit by hail.
bigmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 07:36 AM   #4
HughM
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7219
Not on the road today but in 2 days going to Cedar Key Florida. If its anything like the usual we'll pass a few Montanna's on the way there.
Hugh
HughM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 08:09 AM   #5
rvfirefighter
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5314
Hugh,
When you go to Cedar Key, check on the new RV Resort they are building on the right 6 miles from the town.
It is Cedar Key RV Resort.
Thanks, David
Old 06-03-2008, 08:40 AM   #6
boylanag
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5965
We are at Hartland, MI. I am workamping as a park ranger and we are a short distance from uur stick home, kids and grandkids. What a life - living in our Monty, spending a night or two a week at home, and the kids are near with all of their activities.
boylanag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 08:54 AM   #7
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
At the stick house in WV, recuperating from the NE rally. Slides are still inoperable but we did manage to liberate our clothes. No immediate travel plans (subject to change if we can get the slides repaired).
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 09:31 AM   #8
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49
We are full-timers.... full-time employed that is. Too darn young and broke to retire yet....
But within 3 to 5 years.

D and M On The Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 09:42 AM   #9
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
We are home in NW Ohio after the N.E Rally.. We should be somewhere in a N.E state by now but... that did not work out...
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 11:43 AM   #10
dandt
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7142
Counting the days until we go full-time...JULY 1ST, 2008. Can not wait, the we are headed to the N. California and Oregon Coast areas. Have a camphost position lined up for September at Sunset Bay State Park in Coos Bay Oregon. Anyone in the area give us a shout out. I know Butch and Susan go somewhere in Oregon for crabbing. If you read this post let me know where you might be. But for now we are packing up the stick house in Mt.Shasta.
dandt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 11:48 AM   #11
CanDo
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2106
Beautiful Milford, NY, just 5 miles from Cooperstown. Heading to Vermont on Friday and then on to the rest of New England before heading south in September.
CanDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 12:27 PM   #12
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
We're in Santa Fe, NM. Thursday we move to Colorado Springs, CO. Then, next Monday and Tuesday we'll be on the road, overnighting in Wakeeney, KS on Monday night and arriving in Independence, MO on Tuesday.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 03:02 PM   #13
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
Hanna is parked at my brother's house in East Brookfield, Massachusetts, 20 miles west of Worcester. Me, the wife, and the TV are in Newport, RI (Great place to visit, but not many CG's near by and you don't want to get stuck on the streets towing a Montana.)

I consider us on-the-road as this is part of our trip plan. June 27, 28 and 29 we will be at CHOCORUA CAMPING VILLAGE KOA, NH. Then back to Mass. then on through Amish Country and back to Texas City. Darn Diesel prices are high!!!!
Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 04:18 PM   #14
HughM
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7219
David thanks for the tip on Cedar Key RV resort. We have reservations at Cedar Key Sunset Isle RV. We looked at the web page for Cedar Key RV resort and will check it out when we get there.
It apprears that they only sell lots @54,900 and no daily rates but we'll find out when we look the place over.
Thanks again for the tip.
Hugh
HughM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 01:15 AM   #15
rvfirefighter
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5314
HughM, Cedar Key RV Resort is under construction, or supposed to be, we went through there this past April and nothing was started. They are selling lots and we have reservations on one, but I was wanting a construction report.
Thanks, David
Old 06-04-2008, 01:39 AM   #16
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
We are in New Phila, PA (near Pottsville) at the D&D RV Resort. D&D only has 1 site with water and 30 AMP electric and a dump site but it does have a great woodworking shop with every woodworking tool available. The owners feed us on a regular basis and the chef is one of the best. We also have free laundry facilities, free cable and free Wifi. As we have the Direct TV satellite and the Air Card we don't need the cable or Wifi but it's good to know we do have a backup. The owners treat us like we are part of the family and we them but that makes sense as D&D stands for Dina and Darryl who just happen to be my DD and S-I-L.
On June 28th we head for Black Lake NY and McLear's Cottage Colony & Campground and will be there until July 5th.
Oh BTW, If you happen to follow the above McLear's link scroll to the bottom of the page and take note of the Webmaster.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 02:42 AM   #17
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
We are in Minnesota for three graduations and one dance recital... We just had our truck serviced and are ready to start our trip to Newfoundland right after the recital on June 15th... Hope we can find wifi up in Canada because I have suspended our Verizon air card while we are out of the USA.
adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 02:52 AM   #18
rvfirefighter
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5314
Helen and Bill, send me some pictures of Newfoundland. That is one place on my list.
Old 06-04-2008, 03:29 AM   #19
BB_TX
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6433
Sitting at home and the Monty is in the storage facility.
But ask again in 10 days and we will be on the road to Colorado for 3 weeks.
BB_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 06:51 AM   #20
toolmanroy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1745
Just like D&M said, we are at home and working full time dreaming of having time in our Montana. We are headed up to Canyonville, Oregon on Friday for a 2-day break.

Dandt, Cape Arago Highway is my favorite stretch of the Oregon coast. We love Sunset Bay and also the private park, Oceanside. Be sure to enjoy Shore Acres while you are there. I wish we could head over that way but the fuel prices are too high for the amount of time we could spend there. Enjoy!
toolmanroy is offline   Reply With Quote