Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Campgrounds
Click Here to Login

Old 07-29-2007, 09:13 AM   #1
RLVoumard
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6034
YUMA & TUCSON in December

We will be staying in YUMA and then on to Tucson during the Christmas Holiday.

Recommendations for a location that is FAMILY FRIENDLY and UPSCALE,

Thanks in advance

RLVoumard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 03:05 PM   #2
lawrenceb42106
Montana Master

M.O.C. #45
www.beaudryrvresort.com/ this is a nice park. May have to call early so you will have a place. It has hot tubs at some sites.Close to Camping World. Kind of $$$ to stay. Has a restaurant on grounds. We have stayed there a few times. It has several events going on at different times.
lawrenceb42106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 03:20 PM   #3
dandt
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7142
We stayed at Cocopa RV Park in Yuma for 4-5 days a few years ago. Nice park, they have a golf course. Not really upscale, but it is off the highway so it is more quiet. Spaces were large and they had a nice clubhouse and deli.
dandt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 05:09 PM   #4
Les and Julie
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1057
We also stay at Cocopah for the winter --- nice wide sites -- good services, very friendly. Book early. We have an annual site there and really enjoy it. There are also several other parks at the other end of town which are quite nice too.

Les & Julie
Les and Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 04:29 PM   #5
AZCampinfool
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5430
I'll second Beaudry RV Resort in Tucson. We had a site with a hot tub...it was great. When we booked the site, I called them and specifically asked for one with the hot tub. For some reason, I could not book a hot tub site online. This was last October so I don't know if that has changed or not. The hot tub site was only $5 more a day, and the site was actually bigger than the others. Well worth it in my opinion. There are tons of neat things to do while in Tucson if you have the time. Mount Lemmon, Sabino Canyon, Desert Sonoran Museum all come to mind. Depending on when you go, early October can be hot...in the 100's where it's usually cooling down later in the month.
AZCampinfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 03:49 AM   #6
8.1al
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1658
Voyager resort in Tucson is also very nice. You could almost spend the rest of your life there without leaving the park. Restaurant, groceries, entertainment, credit union, hairdresser, etc.
Voyager is just a little south of Beaudry on I-10.
If you want to move a little west of I-10 try Rincon Country West, also very nice.

P.S. Just re-read your post, Voyager is not family friendly and Ricon is a 55 plus park so you might be happier at Beaudry, it's a nice place. The only thing I don't like about it is I can't stay out of Camping World
8.1al is offline   Reply With Quote