Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Long Timers
Click Here to Login

Old 12-05-2006, 01:59 AM   #1
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
topic removed

I removed my topic, because it was probably posted under the wrong catagory.

stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 02:09 AM   #2
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Stiles,

Point well made, well stated, Thank you!
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 03:01 AM   #3
Bill Hill
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1344
Well I guess this is really us. We are out of our stick house but will have another one by September/October '07. We're still working until the end of March '07 and living in our Montana in an RV "resort" in Long Beach, CA. Some days Shari says she could full-time, other days she's glad that we'll eventually have another stick house. It takes some adjustment.

Thanks to all for being reactive to everyone's needs.
Bill Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 03:23 AM   #4
SlickWillie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6575
I think this is where we go too. My oldest son and family had planned on moving from here, and had sold their home. That fell through, so we moved them in our place. That frees up the cash flow some, and allowed us to get the new Tana. We're in it now, as I had a TT and had already put in hookups for it here on the place. We're now able to work out any problems with the new 5er, and hope to head south after Christmas. We had wanted to try this for a long time, but just didn't want to sell the stick house til we found out how we like the long timing.
SlickWillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 04:41 AM   #5
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
That sounds like a great plan, Will. There are others on the forum who have children living in their houses while they travel. Certainly must give you peace of mind. You can't beat the lifestyle.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 06:14 AM   #6
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
I wholeheartedly support Stiles' suggestion.
Happy trails......................
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 10:32 AM   #7
rrheik
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6292
Thanks for the new site. We have been on the road for most of the year, and still want to keep the stick house for various reasons. I have found though, it doesn't matter which topic I visit, I always get the same great responses. Barb would love to fulltime, I sort of want to hang on to the stick house, cause don't think I can find another condo on a lake that is 2500 sqft. for the price when I get older and more gray than I already am. We do need to do something with the condo though, since we already have 8 mos. worth of reservations at rv parks for '07. Keep hoping the daughter would like free room and board at a lovely condo overlooking a beautiful lake, but she hates to leave Hawaii, don't figure. Anyway thanks for the new site.

bob
rrheik is offline   Reply With Quote