Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 01-07-2009, 09:14 AM   #1
SlickWillie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6575
Northern Breeze fan by Ventline

Seems most Montana's have the Fantastic fans, but our Mountaineer has the Northern Breeze by Ventline. Our fan had gotten to where the dome would not raise or close from the remote located control box. I had to stand on a stool and manually open and close it. Thus the rain sensor was of no use, meaning we had to be careful about leaving the fan on.

I contacted Ventline's techincal support, and they were extremely helpful. They emailed me schematics, troubleshooting tips, and pictures of problems to look for. Long story short; there were two screws that had worked loose, allowing the dome actuator to twist and bind up. Following the troubleshooting tips provided by their Applications Engineer, I worked my way directly to the problem.

Another company that offers great support for their products!

SlickWillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 01:25 AM   #2
eeoski
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8297
So much easier/nicer when the fix to a problem is just a few loose screws that can be tightened. It is also good to hear of another company that is willing/able to assist its customers address problems as they arise.

Robin
eeoski is offline   Reply With Quote