Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 03-11-2011, 01:29 PM   #41
Bruce Lenhardt
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5098
Send a message via ICQ to Bruce Lenhardt
After Tredit would not replace my wheels that were badly corroded due to poor clear coating(I guess the lifetime gaurantee does not include wheels that turn ugly in two years) I did the same as Oz. Bought new G614 tires and aluminum wheels. I bought them on line mounted and balanced from www.trailertiresandwheels.com. Satisfied so far but time will tell.

Bruce Lenhardt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 07:18 PM   #42
jjackflash
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7787
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Bruce Lenhardt

After Tredit would not replace my wheels that were badly corroded due to poor clear coating(I guess the lifetime gaurantee does not include wheels that turn ugly in two years) I did the same as Oz. Bought new G614 tires and aluminum wheels. I bought them on line mounted and balanced from www.trailertiresandwheels.com. Satisfied so far but time will tell.
Which ones did you actually purchased Bruce?
Size,Model number,Lbs rated and total price?
Jack
jjackflash is offline   Reply With Quote