Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 01-27-2006, 03:06 AM   #1
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
More Hong Kong stuff

She's one tuff lady. Talking about that wife of mine, Dianna. She just left (without me) on a mission trip to Kolcatta (Calcutta) and Bangladesh. This crazy woman has night blindness, osteoparosis, and is alergic to curry. She flew out on Biman Airlines. Who ever heard of Biman Airlines? She is gonna be teaching all day Saturday and Sunday with bad feet. She'll be gone a week. Those who believe in that sort of thing, pray for her health and safety.

This is Lunar New Year, a big deal in China. These folks get three holidays out of it. The Hong Kong Airport is like USA airports at Christmas and Thanksgiving combined. The ubiquitous cabs are difficult to find because they are all in service. Everybody travels. Sunday services will be at about half speed. Sunday will be family day and then Monday and Tuesday will be parades and firewrks. All of Hong Kong is decorated for the occation. It is a sight to see.

I would post some pictures but I can't figure out how. That little pic website said that this country was banned because of violations, so I can't get on. Anyway, "gung hei fat choi" or Happy New Year.

stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 04:10 AM   #2
FireTruckerWife
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1629
Stiles: If you can e mail them out, try me, and I'll post them for you in this topic. You can find my e mail in my profile.
FireTruckerWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 05:37 AM   #3
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Request granted. We will definitely be praying for you and your brave lady. Such fun, experiencing a different culture.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 07:31 AM   #4
Wordsmith
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3215
Will definitely be praying for both you and your wife Stiles! Oh, and try to not have too much fun during all of the celebrations.
Wordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 11:37 AM   #5
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Dianna is in our prayers. And you also Stiles as you await her safe arrival back. Our son-in-law who is diabetic has made several missions to Russia and 2 years ago at age 16 his daughter went to Africa. They came back safe and I know God was watching over them.
Happy trails.......................
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 02:09 PM   #6
Northstar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1757
Thanks for the update. Our thoughts and prayers are with both of you on your mission.
Northstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 01:27 AM   #7
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
Prayers are going up from us. Our daughter and grandson made a mission trip to Belgium this past summer and were truly blessed. God speed and blessings to you both.
Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote