Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 02-01-2007, 04:08 AM   #121
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
Paul, you will find it next to the chrome capped clutch connector. I too have learned alot and continue to learn on a daily basis. As I sit in my frozen igloo in Alaska waiting for the days of warmth and sunshine (these DO exist still, don't they?), reading the forum is the highlight of my day. What a life!!!!!!

exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 10:58 AM   #122
DonandBonnie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5906
Ok, I think I have solved the mysterious location of the muffler bearing. Most of the responses indicate that there is very little knowledge of muffler bearings. Two people responded that they thought they knew the location, but since they didn't agree on the exact location, I think they are only guessing. The guy that told me where it to find it said it was in plain sight right where any idiot could see it. Since none of us on this forum fit into the category of being an idiot, no one will ever be able to see or find the muffler bearing. If yours ever blows up, my only suggestion would be to hire one of those guys from that other forum to come find it and fix it for you. HeHeHeHe
DonandBonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 01:00 PM   #123
RKassl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3699
We did lots of homework before we both our Monty. Just can't wait till the snow leaves. We have our whole summer booked up. T-24 months till the BIG ALASKA TRIP. I would buy another Montana in a heart beat. Also a big Hello to all my "neighbors" on this board you all add a dimension that can't be beat! We all are the Monty Family! Wouldn't it be an amazing to see all the members at one time in say Quartzite for a "happening"?!

Maybe someday!
RKassl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 05:41 PM   #124
paulrem
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #299
Phil, thanks for letting me know where to look for that thing that I lost, now tomorrow I will go check on the chrome capped clutch connector, I think I know where it is located.
You know if I didn't know that the MOC was the best extened family in the world I wouldn't trust them with helping find all these lost or missing parts on my Monty. Thanks for all the help from all the family. I love all this positive feed back.
Till the next time,
Paul
paulrem is offline   Reply With Quote