Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 10-30-2008, 02:35 PM   #1
MNpat
Established Member

M.O.C. #3911
Winterizing The Monty?

Please direct me to instructions on how to winterize my 395RK 5th wheel. We have been storing it in a heated buiding prior to this year. Thanks for any advise!

MNpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 04:29 PM   #2
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Pat-- Click the search engine above and type in winterizing and you will come up with about 27 threads that discuss this subject! It's a popular one this time of year especially! If you can't get the info from the multiple threads PM or email me and I'll give you the pattern I go through to get mine done! I just did mine last Sunday and now it's warmed up again and I want to use it! Figures!! There's really no problem winterizing and de-winterizing the Monty. As many will say--"Just head the M TV south and stop when there aren't anymore freezing temps!" I'd like to do that but have a new grandson here in Omaha and want to see him grow over the winter!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote