Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2011, 05:41 AM   #21
bubbabc
Established Member

M.O.C. #9722
My Dealer "Beckleys Camping Center" took care of the problem for me. They even took the pictures and sent them to Keystone. Yes, it was the discoloration of the white around the letters . They looked like they were burnt and had cracks. My coach sits out in the sun all the time but I still think they should hold up better then they do. I take exceptionally good care of my Montana and feel I have no control over the decals looking the way they do. Keystone is not the only manufacturer having decal problems. I hear many others of different manufacturers complaining with the same issues we have. [quote]quote:Originally posted by kingdaddy

[quote]Originally posted by bubbabc

Yes, Mine were replaced under warranty. The Montana decal on my Mountaineer is identical to the one on your High Country.I was at the Timomiun Show in Maryland in February and noticed new units on display with peeling decals. I brought it up to the dealer and he said they were having problems!!It is terrible to spend so much money for a camper and have problems like this. It's no wonder they depreciate so fast.
Quote:

Was it the same problem i.e. discoloration of the white border on the letters each time?
This is important info because one theory is that someone mistakenly applied something to the cap prior to application of the graphic that is causing this. But that doesn't make sense if you experienced it on three different occasions!
Did you just go through your dealer each time or did someone at Keystone help you with this? If so, it would be helpful to the rest of us to know who to talk to there. The more information we all have regarding this issue, the better chance of getting it resolved properly. Thanks!
bubbabc is offline   Reply With Quote