Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Who, Where & When?
Click Here to Login

Old 10-04-2007, 02:13 PM   #1
Imp
Montana Master

M.O.C. #956
Pacific Holiday RV Resort, Long Beach WA

We arrived today in Long Beach. We are in site #72 at the back (beach side) of the park. Will be here for a week, so if anyone is near..please drop by.

Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 06:52 PM   #2
MAMalody
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5972
I have only stayed at Anderson's in Long Beach. What is Pacific Holiday RV Resort like?
MAMalody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 07:12 AM   #3
Imp
Montana Master

M.O.C. #956
It is a membership park for Sunrise Resorts and is pretty basic. It is on the beach side of the highway and a short walk to get there. We are in here on our ROD membership. Not a lot of people in here, but I bet in the summer it is packed. It went down to 34 degrees last night!!! and it looks like today will be our only sunny day..so off to the beach. The museums etc will wait for the rainy days.
Old 10-05-2007, 09:24 AM   #4
The Oldguard
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2625
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Imp

It is a membership park for Sunrise Resorts and is pretty basic. It is on the beach side of the highway and a short walk to get there. We are in here on our ROD membership. Not a lot of people in here, but I bet in the summer it is packed. It went down to 34 degrees last night!!! and it looks like today will be our only sunny day..so off to the beach. The museums etc will wait for the rainy days.
Imp, I hope that your door is not facing toward the beach…when the storms come in the rain can come straight at you with the wind!!! Not down.
The good thing is you won’t have to wait in a long line to get through town... the traffic is a mess during the summer, and over holidays, also a great place to get a kite or wing socks.
The Oldguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 03:45 PM   #5
Imp
Montana Master

M.O.C. #956
Unfortunately our door is facing the beach and we are in the end slot with no one blocking us. We are anticipating a big blow on Tues (65mph) and are debating moving to another site before then that is more protected. The storm is going to hit all up and down the west coast, so we won't escape it if we move south. Batten down the hatches!!! We have tied down the slide awning on the big slide, so it isn't making a horrid noise tonight. I wish I knew what the wind speed is today. Drove down to the North Head lighthouse today and about got blown over walking to it. It sure makes for beautiful breakers.