Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 07-18-2006, 02:49 AM   #1
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Oz-Ozz-Ozzie ????

Hello fellow travelers,
I wanted to let you know that we have a new member here with the name of Ozzie, I am Ozz, a little confusing, but Ozzie is an experienced RV'er with an expertise in computers, and a Mod on another Forum.
I am an Air conditioning and electrical service man and business owner, so if you ask me a computer question, Duh will come to my mind immediately.
Just thought I would bring this up to eliminate any cornfusion.
Have a nice hot day......
Ozz (Jim)

Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 04:08 AM   #2
CRUZIN 2
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3160
Ozz

I see you are from K.C. Mo. and 12 years old, kinda young to be pulling a Montana. Hope to have our path's cross some day, always glad to meet more MOC members. Larry & LaVonne
Old 07-18-2006, 10:32 AM   #3
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
We always love meeting our fellow travelers, seems like that common thread is a natural conversational starter, and we have many, many great memories and stories.
Yea, seeing over the steering wheel was tough until I started stacking up the phone books.
Ozz
Old 07-19-2006, 01:09 AM   #4
Bill and Ann
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1493
Welcome to the forum. Perhaps we will see you at one of our rallies.
Bill and Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 03:15 AM   #5
Just148
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1043
Welcome Ozz (Jim) to the MOC, and thanks for the info...
Just148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 10:13 AM   #6
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Very nice group.
Thanks, Ozz (Jim)
Old 07-20-2006, 05:20 PM   #7
Ozzie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1358
Send a message via MSN to Ozzie
Hi guys! I just saw this thread. I can see where there could be some confusion with the names for sure, but just don't ask me about electricity...
I do have some puter skills as Ozz mentioned. I'm a long time mod and recent admin at a puter help forum. If I don't know, at least I know where to find out.
As long as this is an introduce yourself forum I'll tell you I have been in the home remodeling business for many years.
I have the full load of power tools and it's all I can do to keep from remodeling our rig. I actually rehung all the interior doors...and the list goes on and on...
I tend to drive my wife crazy 'cause I can't leave anything alone and always want to make something better.
I can see by reading here many others are afflicted in the same manner, so I think I can fit in just fine...LOL

I'm way jealous of many of you folks...retirement is still a ways off for us.
I've learned quite a bit from reading around here...hopefully I can return some knowledge at some point...:wave:
Ozzie is offline   Reply With Quote