Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 10-30-2007, 03:07 PM   #21
vabluebird
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6155
So sorry to hear of your breakin. Now I know why the guy who rents us space in the country has a chainlink fence with barbwire, the razor type, around it. I don't pay him enough. I feel safer now knowing there are people like that out there.

Hope your insurance settles up real fast.

vabluebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 03:47 PM   #22
mamashappy
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7633
so sorry to hear about your break-in! it makes a person feel so violated and creepy. we pray for quick replacements and peace as you get things settled.
mamashappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 05:41 PM   #23
Ronnelly
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #794
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by cmp-shooter

LEMME GUESS,the storage place says "they ain't responsible"We stored it in a gated fenced secure place, we thought. They do say they are not responsible. We think it might have been an inside job, but can't prove it. The storage place said the w/d was destroyed, but we never saw the damage. They got rid of it.

on separate note why does your 04 montana look like my 05?? now I wonder if I paid 05 price for an 04?? now I've got to do some checking
We ordered our 2004 3380RL Montana in January 2004. Delivered to us from factory March 18, 2004. I believe the 3380RL replaced the 3280RL. I think they discontinued that model, unless they manufactured some more in 2005,or the end of 2004 and called it a 2005.
Ronnelly is offline   Reply With Quote