Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Tow Vehicles & Towing
Click Here to Login

Old 03-08-2003, 02:32 PM   #1
5ER
Montana Master

M.O.C. #90
RV accessories

OK, In about 4 weeks we will be taking out our new fifth wheel for the first time. Not only will the 5ER be going out for the first time but so will this 5ER (that's me). We have been spending our weekends looking around at campgrounds. I know there is a list somewhere out there telling me what accessories we will need to start RV'ing. I guess what I would like to ask of you experienced Campers, What would be the minimum stuff I would need to set up our 5ER at a trailer park for the first time. The park that we are looking at, and like the most, has dirt roads, grass sites ,water and electric hookups and honey dipper service. A lot of the accessories are expensive and I don't want to buy something that I could do without for awhile. I am sure after we spend some time at the park we will figure out what else we need by being around other campers. This is a park with mostly repeat campers and very few overnight people. Thanks,
5ER

P.S. This camp is on a good size creek so we already know to take our fishen poles.

5ER is offline   Reply With Quote