Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC/Northeast Region
Click Here to Login

Old 06-04-2007, 09:44 AM   #1
steves
Montana Master

M.O.C. #185
NE Rally - in the books

NE 2007 Rally – in the books

Arthur and I really appreciated the help and support we received in the planning and support of this years rally. A special thanks to all of you who stepped up and coordinated the various events. Your help was the main ingredient in making it all work.

27 MOC members/units attended the rally.

Mark Krol NE Sales Manager – provided a pizza supper Friday night and conducted a great presentation on Keystone’s history. Additionally, he conducted an exchange of ideas about what changes we owners would like to see in future units and what modification we’ve made to our units. Mark left with many good ideas, as well as, a numbers of pictures documenting owner’s enhancements. Mark also contributed two gas card gifts that we added to our door prize drawing.

Mark Stearns from Pocono RV brought in 5 units, stayed on site, and made them available during the entire rally for our viewing.

Charlie Roberts, owner of Pocono RV, attended our Meet and Greet on Thursday evening and returned Friday morning with a continental breakfast buffet for us. Charlie remained at the rally all day Friday supporting Mark Krol and those of us who had questions on the new units. Samuel and Salle (Vabluebird) left the rally with a new “BIG SKY” and I believe a few more members will be visiting Pocono RV in the near future!

Funds left over from the rally contributions amounted to $103.00. I will contact the MOC Admin on how and to whom I should make the donation to.

Glenn has already posted pictures on the MOC Forum – THANKS Glenn!

A meeting on next years rally was conducted. The 2008 rally will be co-hosted by Bill and Lisa Rearick (MOC Bill and Lisa) and Rick and Jeana Matthews (MOC Rick Matthews) They will work on researching a location and campground at either Virginia Beach or Gettysburg. The time frame of the rally will remain the 1st weekend in June. They will post more details as they become available.

I do want to mention one more thing and I do so with gloom. In my departing discussion with Pocono RV, I found out several items were missing from their display units. I offered to reimburse them but they graciously said it was not necessary. The display units were open to all at the campground and it’s simply disappointing that such a thing occurred at our rally.

Again, thanks to all. It was great meeting all of you and we look forward to next years rally!

Steve and Arthur

steves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 10:08 AM   #2
Chuck and Carol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1011
Chuck and I want to thank you guys for all your help. This was our first experience being in charge of anything I hope to do it again someday and do it better.
I am sorry I missed the pot luck, but the food Chuck bought me was excellent. We have a bunch of great cooks. We must start sharing our receipes at our rallies.
Was disappointed we had to leave early. Been resting and that has helped alot. Getting off the sore muscles.
Can't wait for the fall rally ---- what can I do there

Carol
Chuck and Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 11:15 AM   #3
harleyrider
Montana Master

M.O.C. #627
It was a great rally.Steve & Art did a wonderful job in putting things together.

I feel bad for Pocono Rv for having stuff missing from their units.I guess it takes all kinds huh?I`ll bet my bottom dollar at wasn`t a MOC member though.

I did think the guy with the "airstream" looked a little shadey(just kidding)

My first rally under my belt and I do believe theirs room for many more.

John
harleyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 11:20 AM   #4
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Everything we've heard is this was a fun and very enjoyable rally. I am sorry we had to miss it.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 03:31 PM   #5
Potvin
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #2193
Send a message via MSN to Potvin
Hi Steve, Betty, Arthur & Margaret

Thanks again for all the work that you did to make the rally a success.It is too bad that things went missing from the units on display. I can bet it was not a Moc member. It had to be the other campers at the park. You meet all kinds of people.
Potvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 03:58 PM   #6
TheCoachPotatoes
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3847
We had a great time! Thank you Steve and Betty and Arthur and Margaret!! It was a great rally and we really appreciate all the work you put into it.

It was nice seeing old friends and meeting new people. Montana people are the best! We felt bad that many who were there last year were unable to attend this year. Looking forward to next year.

Sorry to hear about the missing items from the display units. It is unfortunate that this happened at our rally.
TheCoachPotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 04:26 PM   #7
RickMatthews
Established Member

M.O.C. #6961
Rick and I want to send a sincere Thanks to everyone for making this rally a great experience. We are new to the "circuit", but we felt very welcomed and we have talked constantly about what a great time we had. I really believe we've made some new life long friends and we are looking forward to seeing all of you next year...or sooner if at all possible! Great job "2007 Wagon Masters" You guys are the bomb!
RickMatthews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 01:47 AM   #8
Bill and Ann
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1493
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by harleyrider

I did think the guy with the "airstream" looked a little shadey(just kidding)

John
John: I think the redneck with the power blender looked a little shady also. LOL

Steve and Arthur: Great job. We had a blast.
Bill and Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 03:30 AM   #9
Ishler
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1328
We had a great time too and are looking forward to next year!
Ishler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 04:07 AM   #10
Pete Hanson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3543
Thanks for creating and running a great rally. It was our first one and we can't wait to attend another someday. I was amazed at how well you were able to plan the thunder storms to coincide with our indoor activities. How does it feel to have that much power???????

Thanks again.
Pete Hanson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 05:16 AM   #11
Mudchief
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4961
We would like to thank Steve, Betty, Arthur and Margaret for the effort of putting this rally together. Had a great time and look forward to next year. It was a long drive from Kansas but was worth it. We met so many nice people and look forward to seeing them again. It would be nice to have the email address for the vendors that gave support to the rally so we could send them a thank you for doing it.
1200 watts of Solar
Mudchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 02:25 PM   #12
steves
Montana Master

M.O.C. #185
Mudchief, Arthur is sending thank you notes to those vendors that gave door prizes. I have already sent thank you letters to
Mark Krol (Keystone)and Charlie Roberts (Owner of Pocono RV).
steves is offline   Reply With Quote