Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > It's a Dirty Job but Someone has to do it!
Click Here to Login

Old 05-15-2009, 02:50 PM   #1
old turbo
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2486
Sprayway duz the Bugs

Wintering in Texas this past winter my park neighbor was looking for a glass cleaner called Sprayway. He was told by Ray another Winter Texan and a former rv repairman that this product would remove the bugs from the front of his 5vr without a lot of work. I have tried a lot of things to clean off bugs on my 5vr includeing the drier sheets and it has been a lot of work. My neighbors rv was from Kansas and I think he only cleaned it once a year. He did the front cap with Sprayway and it was clean. I purchased a can of Spraway, ammonia free from the local Wal-Mart and did my front cap today, I was amazed. It cleaned off all the old bug splatters from Texas and the new ones from MI. This product also removed the black streaks and I used it on the windows. I am convinced and I will be tossing my other rv cleaners. Sprayway Ammonia Free glass cleaner $2.48 at the Wal-Mart. Take note, I do not have gel coat on my 5vr. This product is only produced for cleaning windows, mirrors, widshields and other glass surfaces. Clean other surfaces at your own risk.

old turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 09:06 PM   #2
KTManiac
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8818
So what do you have for the exterior, aluminum???
KTManiac is offline   Reply With Quote