Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Pet Palace
Click Here to Login

Old 05-30-2008, 08:01 PM   #1
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
New Baby Boy Brother for Sabrina Anne

Hi everyone!

Well we finally got a new Baby Brother for our daughter Sabrina Anne. She'd been asking for a baby brother since she was a very little girl. Not sure this is what she had in mind way back then.

Here is one of his Baby pics.

I decided he is allowed to be her new Baby Brother since we are Grandma & Grandpa to her cat, (Kia pronounced Ky)

This little guy is all of 2 lbs 8 oz & his name is Kody.

We're really happy with this little guy, (he's even won Dick's heart over, although if you ask him he'll probably deny it, at least for a little while!) Albeit house breaking is a bit of a challenge. Looking forward to hitting the road soon as full timers & having this little guy to keep us company, to love us & we him.

He's a charmer, a lover, a cuddlier and all around a great new addition to our family.

Thanx Carol for all the great advice along with all your endless patience in helping us learn the breed & make our choice of adopting this adorable fur kid.

Patty

RC and Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 08:54 PM   #2
Icehouse
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7893
He's adorable! Congratulations to the new proud parents!!!
Icehouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 09:24 PM   #3
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
What a cutie! He is just too much.

Someone is going to have a lot of cute to take care of.

Dennis and Mary Kay
HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 01:41 AM   #4
slewis
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5841
Oh my gosh, what a sweetie he is. I can see why you are both smitten with him.
Sandy
slewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 03:25 AM   #5
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Welcome Kody to the MOC

Ya make me feel like a Auntie!

Patty, you are welcome for the help, seeing the results of the chats, well, how much more worthwhile can it get?? NOT a bit!
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 07:10 AM   #6
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
Tammy, thanx for the Congratulations! I think he's gonna fit right in with our upcoming adventures.

Dennis, well you may be right, he's too cute & that's an awful lot of cute to deal with. I guess we'll just have to suffer threw it.

Sandy, oh yea a sweetie, he's surely that. He's so cuddly, lovable & perfect. Yea I might be a bit biased. Ya think?

Carol, we & Kody owe you a ton! He'd not be here if it weren't for your endless patience & all our chats not to mention e-mails. He can't wait to meet his Auntie Carol & his cousins! Oh Uncle Al too. You're the bestest & so happy you feel it was so worthwhile as I am sure I'll need to tap into your vast amount of knowledge in the future at least a time or two again.

Patty
Old 05-31-2008, 09:22 AM   #7
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
Alright! I have to admit that the title had me confused and I was logging into this thread to congratulate you on a new baby! Not the one pictured.

However, that is one smart looking little furry one! Congratulations on THAT new baby brother!!!
Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 11:38 AM   #8
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Gotta brag & share some more. He's such a good boy. He's even retrieving a Frisbee & entertaining us plenty.

Bath time and not liking it...poor baby.

All clean and shiny.

Ain't he pretty?

Ah, the joys of a new puppy, can't be beat.

Patty

On Edit: Everyone & Admins, sorry for posting photos that we're larger than the forum allows.
Old 05-31-2008, 12:14 PM   #9
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Patty,

TOOO cute for words.

WOW, does he pose or what?? Impressive

But, snicker, we gotta get those ears trimmed! Get the moustache trimmer, top 1/3 to 1/2 of those ears. Don't want the hair pulling those ears down, specially with teething coming along soon.

I am really impressed with those photos of him posing after his bathe! WOW
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 12:34 PM   #10
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Carol, so afraid to do that. Gulp! Mustache trimmer, check & again GULP!

Maybe this first time I need to take him to a groomer. Know those little tiny paws need attention too along with his belly and well those back end areas. GULP twice.

Thanx for the Kudos. I think he's gonna get real used to photos being taken.

Patty
Old 05-31-2008, 02:18 PM   #11
eeoski
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8297
Kody is a cutie! I hear you on the housebreaking, I understand that this can be a real challenge with yorkies. Piccola and Lupo took a bit longer than we would have liked (and had experienced with our miniature schnauzers), but they finally "got it" and things have been just peachy since then.

I can't deal with doing nails so they go to the groomer for that and a bit of belly and backend trimming as they bring EVERYTHING into the house after being outside...trimming mitigates it to a somewhat managable level. Nice thing is that it took them about a year and half to get to the point their hair touched the ground. (We (okay, I) chose to keep their hair long vice cutting it short like many people do.)

Enjoy! They are SUCH loves!

Robin
eeoski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 02:41 PM   #12
tbhd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2221
Oh my gosh!!! Double what everyone else said. How old is he?

Sharon
tbhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 03:09 PM   #13
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Hi Sharon, Kody is 15 weeks old tomorrow. We're loving every minute of it so far, he's such a dear little guy. He won our hearts nearly the moment the breeder let him out of their pen in their living room. I actually think he picked us. We saw three other litters total that day & this one was it. We think we hit the jack pot & are blessed.

Robin, he's been pretty darn good. I think he hits his Pee Pads about 80% of the time. However that of course leaves the other 20%, so it's a seek & find mission. It's pretty big house, so maybe it will be easier once we're in Sky?

He really is a love, a love bug. He'd just as soon cuddle in your arms as anything else. We got a winner here & are very grateful we are so fortunate.

Yes, this first time I think will be a trip to the groomer. Whether we let him grow real long will be determined by what kind of coat he ends up having. His sire has a real cottony coat & his Dam a very silky shiny coat. I understand the silky coat is easier to maintain & let get long.

I've always favored large dogs, in fact I have had nearly a life long dream of having an Irish Wolfhound. A Wolfhound in our Montana would allow much room for us. This is really our first little dog. Since our Sky is under 400 square feet, I think Kody will fit in quite well there. At least he has the potential to have really long hair like his Daddy, Dick!

Patty
Old 06-01-2008, 03:39 PM   #14
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49
Oh my.... what a cutie! Bring him to the Lake Siskiyou rally in 2009 if you are full-timing by then?
We'll have to introduce him to our "Lucy" who is a ten month old Maltipoo and fully grown at 5 pounds.

Don't forget to buy him a jacket or two. These small doggies get cold and shiver.
D and M On The Road is offline   Reply With Quote