Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Campgrounds
Click Here to Login

Old 05-10-2006, 07:41 AM   #1
cmp-shooter
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3928
WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS PLACE

http://www.camphatteras.com/

Was going to go there in OCTOBER for a week , any Hurricanes or things that I should know about?? I looked up weather then seems ok.

cmp-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 08:05 AM   #2
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
There are a lot of talented people on this forum but none can predict if North Carolina is going to have a hurricane in October. There would be a change early in the month that you would experience a hurrican. We went on a cruise that got caught in a hurricane area in October so it's still the season. That said, I wouldn't allow that small possibility to cancel my plans. If there is a storm, everyone will be evacuated and you'll have your house on wheels so you can head inland. Sounds like fun.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 01:47 PM   #3
Old GI
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4308
Living down here in Florida I can say for sure that our hurricane season starts next week, usually though, the most active months are September through November. Last year caught us all off guard with the first hurricane hitting the first week of the season. Watch the TV and if one starts to come up the east coast of Florida get ready.
Old GI is offline   Reply With Quote