Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North America MOC / Western Region
Click Here to Login

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 01:55 PM   #1
Mynabird
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8757
Thank you Jack & David

Thank you so much, Jack and David for all the fun and time spent in organizing our camping experience again!

So many new timers and I think we ALL had a good time!. New flag poles with all kinds of toys, new oven igniters (installed!), insurance questions answered, solar information gleaned, beading, shopping, golfing, picture taking, fire-building, water fetching, propane and gas for generators, honey trucks called.....whew, I will need a vacation to rest after this experience!

We are spoiled this day and age! Looking forward to full-hook-ups!

Old 01-22-2013, 02:12 PM   #2
Yamaha_Mama
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8057
We second what Myna said!!! Also a big thank you to your helpers, Mike and Shirley for everything they did to help you put this fun event together. Also and warm thank you to Bill for making a perfect fire each evening. We appreciate all our old friends and so many new friends. The adventure of Q was even better the second time around....how could that be??!?!?! Safe travels to all until we meet again. Ken and Marilyn
Old 01-22-2013, 02:36 PM   #3
Dixiedawg
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9927
Ditto on what Mynabird and Yamaha-Mama said about said about the Quartzsite 2013 experience from two newbies. Rallies just don't happen they are result of many long hours of hard work by the organizers. We the attendees benefit from all their hard work. It was grrrreaat!!!! Thanks to all for a wonderful time and we really appreciated meeting many more wonderful MOC'ers.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:04 PM   #4
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Well done to our wagon masters and their assistants.

CLAP CLAP CLAP!!

Thank you many times over.

Safe rides to all.
Old 01-22-2013, 05:04 PM   #5
Mynabird
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8757
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Mynabird

Thank you so much, Jack and David for all the fun and time spent in organizing our camping experience again!

So many new timers and I think we ALL had a good time!. New flag poles with all kinds of toys, new oven igniters (installed!), insurance questions answered, solar information gleaned, beading, shopping, golfing, picture taking, fire-building, water fetching, propane and gas for generators, honey trucks called.....whew, I will need a vacation to rest after this experience!

We are spoiled this day and age! Looking forward to full-hook-ups!
Oh, my! I certainly did not intend to leave out the assistant wagon-masters!!! Mike and Shirley......THANK YOU, also! . I apologize for leaving you out originally.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:48 AM   #6
H. John Kohl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #311
Send a message via AIM to H. John Kohl Send a message via MSN to H. John Kohl Send a message via Yahoo to H. John Kohl
YEP this one is a good place for a Times TWO to Seventy.

It was a great experience for this first timer at the Q circle. Being a regional wagon master I can appreciate all the unseen coordination and planning that made this a great success.

Thank you to the Wagon Masters, Assistant Wagon Masters, Coordinators for the trash haul and fire ring. And most to all those that brought that wonderful food for Happy Hour. As usual the MOC group pitches in and helps everyone when needed.

The detailed markings on the circle for proper parking and spacing was just one example of great organization.

Safe travels to all.
Old 01-23-2013, 10:22 AM   #7
Debbie Asher
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6167
Thank you to the Wagon Masters, Assistant Wagon Masters, Coordinators for the trash haul and fire ring. I know it has to be hard doing all of this and it is greatly appreciated.
Old 01-23-2013, 11:13 AM   #8
helmick
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8890
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Debbie Asher

Thank you to the Wagon Masters, Assistant Wagon Masters, Coordinators for the trash haul and fire ring. I know it has to be hard doing all of this and it is greatly appreciated.
Agree with John and Debbie, every one did a great job.
We are sure Dave & Betsy will continue the tradition next year.
Old 01-24-2013, 03:27 AM   #9
DHenry
Montana Master

M.O.C. #496
Thank you again Jack, David, Mike and Shirley for doing a tremendous job again this year. I had a great time and enjoyed our friends and meeting new ones. See you there again next year.

Old 01-24-2013, 11:38 AM   #10
BusyCarol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12641
I too want to send my thanks to Jack, David, Shirley and Mike!!! As newbies we weren't sure what to expect of Quartzsite and the MOC Rally but it was truly an amazing weekend for us! I can't imagine the amount of planning/logistics/etc that goes into something like this but we really appreciate everything you did to make it happen! It was a wonderful experience full of learning, fun, meeting great people, and just having a great time! Thanks again for all of your hardwork and welcoming us with open arms!
Old 01-24-2013, 04:51 PM   #11
Jay Bird
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6831
We add our thanks to Jack, David, Mike, Shirley and the coordinators for and excellent job. We enjoyed meeting old friends and making new ones. We had heard a lot about being at the Q and now we have experienced it and enjoyed it. Again, thanks for a job well done.
Old 01-26-2013, 07:38 AM   #12
simonsrf
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3120
As past Q wagonmasters, we know what it takes to put on a successful event. Bravo to Jack and Dave, and to Mike and Shirley for a job very well done.

Also, applause to those who attended the rally, without friends, we'd just be desert rats with no direction.

Old 01-26-2013, 08:52 AM   #13
TheCoachPotatoes
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3847
Jack and Dave, Mike and Shirley. You all did a fantastic job and I think everyone had a great time. Thanks also to everyone else who had a part in making this a very successful rally.
Old 01-26-2013, 09:13 AM   #14
simonsrf
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3120
The circle is all but gone. There are about 10 rigs left.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:26 AM   #15
GOFNUTS
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3053
Thank you Jack and David, and Mike and Shirley for a great MOC event and all your hard work. Thank you also Bill for those great fires! Also, thanks to those who hauled trash. What a fun time we all had!
Old 01-27-2013, 02:36 PM   #16
lostshakerofsalt
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10012
Ditto what GOFNUTS said. Diane and I had a really good time and look forward to seeing all of our MOC friends on the road and at future rallys. Drive safe and keep an eye open for the eye D ten tees (ID10Ts) on the road.
Home is where we park it
Old 01-29-2013, 06:43 AM   #17
otnoel521
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #10179
A most excellent time was had by all here at the Center of the Universe in Arizona. This was our third year and we appreciate all the work that went in to making this a successful event. I especially liked the spread between rigs in the concentric circles. Hats off to Jack & David, Mike & Shirley for your determination and the setting up of all that transpired here. Thanks again!
Old 01-31-2013, 04:29 PM   #18
jackel1959
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2471
On behalf of myself, David, Mike and Shirley, thank all of you for the kind words and praises, but after all the planning, setup and organizing, this great time in the desert would not have been possible without all of you that pitched in every day to help in any manner you could. The success of this rally was as much your doing as ours. We were happy to be the Wagon Masters for the past two years and enjoyed seeing all of our old MOC friends and making several new ones.

We enjoyed sharing our Quartzsite experiences with all of the first timers. We liked exposing several to the Desert Bar and that unique atmosphere. And we especially liked socializing at the pot luck and each and every night at Happy Hour and the camp fire.

We also want to again thank Dave & Betsy (Exnavydiver & Labmom) for stepping up and volunteering to be our Wagon Masters for 2014. It is because of them that we will continue to have an organized rally in the middle of the desert.

We are already looking forward to and making plans for next year and we hope to see you there
r,
Jack
Old 01-31-2013, 05:54 PM   #19
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Jack,Dave, Mike and Shirley--Thanks so much for an outstanding week in the desert and our experience of "boondocking" with some really great people. We enjoyed the whole experience and hope to do it again in the future. If any of you can make the MOC Central Plains Regional Rally(CPRR) we're Wagonmastering the last week in July at Pine RV Park along I-80 in Nebraska, we'd sure like to show you some of our Nebraska hospitality also. Come join us and thanks again for a great week plus!
Closed Thread