Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North America MOC / Western Region
Click Here to Login

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 06:12 PM   #1
BusyCarol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12641
How Many?

How many MOC members does it take to install a Flag Pole Buddy system? How many MOC women to supervise? Let's see...

Many of us at Q today purchased the Flag Pole Buddy system. Watching our solar globes change colors at the top of our poles was the highlight of tonight's entertainment! What can I say... We are easily entertained!

All kidding aside it was nice to see members helping members! Being new to this group you always hear how this group watches out for each other and members help each other... it is amazing to see it in action!

Great job guys! Rondo's new flag pole looks amazing!

Old 01-20-2013, 11:00 AM   #2
BruceH

M.O.C. #9337
Carol .... Your post reminded me of this post from last year where the Wagon Master from the ACA group presented a personal letter to the Montana Wagon Master commenting on the Montana Circle flags.

http://www.montanaowners.com/forums/...ad.php?t=47803

The Montana Circle flags are an impressive sight and moving to many.

Hope you or others can post some photos of this year's flags.
Old 01-21-2013, 12:15 PM   #3
BusyCarol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12641
Sorry I didn't get any pictures of the rigs with the flags but I can definitely say we were flying more flags than any other group! By far! Several of us who didn't have flags up when we got there, due to lack of flag poles, quickly corrected that issue! it was a beautiful sight!

I hope I didn't offend anyone, especially my neighbor Rondo, by posting this picture! Twas' all in fun! Love you Rondo!
Old 01-21-2013, 03:22 PM   #4
Mynabird
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8757
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by BusyCarol

Sorry I didn't get any pictures of the rigs with the flags but I can definitely say we were flying more flags than any other group! By far! Several of us who didn't have flags up when we got there, due to lack of flag poles, quickly corrected that issue! it was a beautiful sight!

I hope I didn't offend anyone, especially my neighbor Rondo, by posting this picture! Twas' all in fun! Love you Rondo!
Carol, I took the liberty to post a picture of Rondo when he & Mary first arrived! Nothing like picking on a very fun-loving MOCer!
Closed Thread