Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Tow Vehicles & Towing
Click Here to Login

Old 08-28-2005, 06:00 PM   #1
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Need to buy a tv

I am looking at a 2500HD D/A. I would be interested in finding out if there is a place on the internet to buy used tvs that caters to us forum folk? I have some hesitation buying from a dealer. I would feel much better buying something from one of you. Thinking of a 2002 or 2003. Any suggestions?

dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 09:18 PM   #2
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Dave,
Try this.
www.davesmithmotors.com
I have bought 5 rigs from these guys. They are a true invoice dealership, these guys sell all GM products and well as Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep. I have sold 12 rigs to friends from this dealership and trust them 100%. To give you an example of the discounts they run, a 2006 Chevy 2500HD LT, Crewcab 4x4, Duramax/Allison fully loaded had a sticker of $49,815.00 their everyday price was $38,550. and that is before rebates, take off another $3,500 and that brought you down to $35,050. for a brand new loaded truck. Those numbers were before employee pricing, but that type of deal will still apply to the 2006 rigs. Let me know if you want a guys name to give a call over there to. It is an 800# so cost you nothing but maybe 25mins of your time to get a free quote right over the phone. Let me tell ya they have over 200 different Silverados in stock at any given time. These guys are the Largest Dodge dealership in the world, the largest GM dealership in the pacific northwest, and the number 1 internet sales dealership. This is the place to buy a new rig.
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 02:57 AM   #3
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Thanks, Dave.

I'll check it out. I sent a PM.

Dave
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote