Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 03-23-2006, 06:39 AM   #1
Montana_70
Montana Master

M.O.C. #70
Talk about an adrenline rush!!!

Expedition Everest is a wild and fast ride. I loved it!

I did not see Jesus or Elvis because I was too scared to look. I kept my eyes looking straight ahead on the climb up (think looking at your knees) and did not do anything but scream on the way down. Did I mention it's FAST! Definitely stepped out of my comfort zone. It high, really high. But very smooth. No jerky turns. The back up was a little "thrilling" but It's one cool coaster.

It has a nice Que. too, but I don't think I would want to stand in line in the summer heat to ride it.

We had a great time. The only thing I did not make it on was Rock-in Roller Coaster but I am still on the fence with that one. If you have not had a chance to do Test Track or Sorin they are pure fun. After EE, Tower of Terror was a cake walk.

We had beautiful weather and a great day at World Showcase talking and interacting with the CM's from other countries and eating great food.

Hoping to find the time (and get a site) to spend a week with Miss Montana at Ft Wilderness in May. One last trip before the summer heat sets in with my disney buddy. The only thing that gets me to the Mouse House in the summer is hurricanes.

Would I ride EE again! You Bet!!

Montana_70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 03:29 AM   #2
trukdoc
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2220
Send a message via MSN to trukdoc
Need more input! Where is this roller coaster?
trukdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 05:08 AM   #3
prariepoodle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #450
Send a message via Yahoo to prariepoodle
Fla native, So glad you had a great time I have to say you have more guts than me I would never get on or stand in line to get on one of thoes rides. Sorry you did not see Jesus or Elvis but if it had been me I would have been screaming JESUS PLEASE GET ME OFF OF THIS THING.LOL,LOL
prariepoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 01:16 AM   #4
Montana_70
Montana Master

M.O.C. #70
trukdoc,

It's the newest ride at Disney World in the Animal Kingdom Park.

Linda,

Ah, come on you have to do it once. The one ride I refuse to get on is Mission Space. that ride messes with your head and I have seen people who GREEN come off that ride.
Montana_70 is offline   Reply With Quote